These scrub pants were made very strangely. They fit odd and the material was stiff. They were low waist, and the hips and legs were tight. I didn't even bother to return them, just donated them to Goodwill. Cheaply made, odd fit, stiff material. Wouldn't buy them again and I should have returned them but just dropped them at Goodwill.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looked the same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pants fit oddly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor quality, stitching
I purchased this pair of scrub pants because I am pregnant and need scrubs with elastic. So far, the pants are fitting fairly well and I am in a little over 6 months pregnant. I am normally a petite XS or size 2, and I purchased a small. Since I am only 5'3", I need to roll the top over once to achieve the proper length. We will see if I can wear it for another 3 months. I'm crossing my fingers.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? fairly accurate
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. a little stiff, but sturdy material
I really like the style of these pants, but the sizing seems really off. I usually wear a large or a 14 and the size guide for these said size L (16-18) I was sure the mediums (12-14) wouldn't fit so I got the large hoping they wouldn't be too big and actually they fit a little snug.
These are the type of scrub pants that my daughter prefers - elastic in the back and a tie in the front, with a looser fit in the legs. The scrub bottoms appeared to be well made; a good item for the price. (As far as "instructions" - my clicking on that item was my mistake, but the washing instructions were appropriate, I suppose!) I'm not sure of the durability of this product, but my daughter is definitely rough on her scrubs - they looked as durable as any other pair of scrub bottoms I've seen.