I was looking for something that I could use when I remove a clay mask from my face. I was ruining all of my white washcloths. This disposable cloth is sturdy (does not tear like paper towels do) and works perfectly. I do not think the texture is rough...It is smooth enough that I can use it on my face everyday. I like that they are light and compact so that I can take them with me when I travel.
These washcloths are a good product and a good value. They are very strong when completely unfolded and wet. I have not had one tear yet. It is best to unfold them before wetting them. They are folded a little bit off center so you can grab an edge to open them up. I have bought them twice. When I ordered them the first time I had hoped for a little bit softer cloth. We had some from the hospital that were softer but I was not able to determine the type of material. Having said that, these are rougher than the hospital cloths when dry but when they are wet they are perfectly soft and as I mentioned they are strong. When it came time to reorder I was perfectly happy to order these again. One end of the package tears off easily so you can just lay them on the table in the package and about an inch of the end hangs out. Over all this is a great product at a great price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The product is the same as depicted on the site.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description is accurate to the actual product.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. These are a very good quality washcloth. They are strong even when wet.
Medline is a premier suppliers for hospitals and community based programs (DMEs). The wipes are cheaper by purchasing 500 than buying 100 for $$. I am using these for my spare and guess bathrooms. They will replace cloth towels that I would have to wash and certainly a lot more sanitary.
I bought these because I take care of my mother and due to her disabilities I often have to wash her up instead of giving her a shower. These are very durable and can be used several times during the course of washing her up instead of throwing it out everytime I wring it out in the water. These are a life saver.
These particularly help my elderly relative keep clean while toileting, caring for hemorrhoids, and grooming. They cut down on laundry and assist with her independence. Very helpful product.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate image
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate description
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. top quality - works well wet or dry