I was very pleased that I didn't have to have any tools to put it together. It is very sturdy and comfortable. I feel it is also extremely safe with the large "suction cup" like feet. Thank you Overstock.com and Medline for offering such a great product to your customers. Jon
Product was just as described and works wonders! Simple to put together and super light. I bought this to go into my stand up shower. I'm pregnant and needed a place to sit or rest my leg on so I could shave. I recommend this to anyone that needs to make their life a little easier in the shower/bathtub.
I needed a shower chair and this was exactly what I needed. It was sturdy, had flexibility in height, and served its purpose well.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality
This bench came just in time to fill a real "health and safety" issue. The height adjustment is simple and the construction materials and design make for easy cleaning. But my favorite thing is the color matches my decor and is a relief from plain white or metal-colored products.
- Did the image onsite match the product? absolutely
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
- How is the quality of the product? adaptable yet sturdy and secure
My Mom came to stay with us for a while, so we needed something to put in the shower for her to sit on. This bench works perfectly. It's wide enough that she can comfortably sit on it and it fits in the shower easily. It is light weight, but sturdy enough to hold my Mom who is 5'1" and 180 pounds. Good buy!
i have a similar one at home but i was taking my disabled brother to CA for 2 weeks and ordered one for out there.. you cant beat the price and easy assembly! it is super sturdy and can be easily taken apart and stored back in the box! i highly recommend this product!
Actually, I already DID recommend this to a friend who was shopping for her dad. This is a really great little shower bench: it can be put together in minutes without any additional tools, is SO easy to adjust for height, can stay in the shower without rusting, and, if you don't have help, it's lightweight enough to handle without needing a great deal of strength. I have since recovered from hip replacement surgery, and don't need the bench, but I've been able to pass it along to a friend who's recovering from a broken knee. It would also make a great little seat for working in the garden, or just an extra place to perch when all the other seats are taken.
I looked at 2 different benches and bought the less expensive one. What concerns me about this one is the legs are sturdy but I am a little overweight and do not feel secure in the tub. I think I would have felt more secure if I had purchased the one which was a little more expensive but had the cross members between the legs. This one does do exactly what it is supposed to do and I will continue to use it. It is superior to the one I purchased for my father 20 years ago.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The bench was exactly shown.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was entirely accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The bench is well made for what it is.
I bought this for showers after foot surgery. I used it for about 6 weeks. It felt a little shaky and not very sturdy, but it seemed to work ok. Then one day it simply fell apart in the shower. I am a thin framed person, I was shocked. If I had been heavier it probably would have broken right away. This is a safety hazard, beware!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
Bought it after my husbands fall. We both felt more secure having it to sit on in shower. 2 weeks after it broke while using it in shower, I fell and could not get up. It is a safety hazard. I am so lucky my husband heard me and I was OK except a few scrapes and aches. No broken bones, Thank Goodness.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Appears more secure than it is.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Poor construction.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. VERY POOR
I bought this for my wife as she is in her 3rd trimester .. It's really helping her to have a relaxed bath.. It fits perfect in our bath tub and we can easily adjust the height as well.. Very durable and a nice product
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looks the same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
This is only the second time I have given a poor rating on anything I have purchased. The other was on an expensive purchase of a sofa and a chair which I purchased for leather and it is definitely NOT leather. It has flaked all over and I certainly would not have paid over a thousand dollars for something so inferior. I will never get over the cheap quality of the sofa and chair. Now I have this bath seat which I thought would be great to sit and take a shower or bathe in the tub, but it has cracked on the top of the seat above the top of the legs. It's feet or legs will trip you because they sit out too much. I have purchased items from OS for years and have always been very satisified with my purchases except these two purchases. A very BIG mistake.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It seemed fine but it's not worth getting it and wastsing the money for it.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not at all
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not good quality
I don't know why the bench isn't a once piece item. It says in the directions that the legs must be securely connected so the bench doesn't collapse and cause injury. I didn't feel that the screws were secure enough the prevent possible collapse, so I bought some glue to add to the support. I didn't want to buy a more fancy seat with a back, etc. This item looked like it would do the job. But, the bathtub is a hazardous place to stand or sit as it is. People don't need to think they are secure, when in fact they might not to be. The company that makes this would have to use a larger box to ship the fully assembled bench that would not break down, but it would be worth it not to end up with law suits from people that get hurt.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was the same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The bench is fine, but not very secure. I had to buy some glue to make sure the bench didn't collapse.