I want to thank you so much , I received my walker in two days and was thrill. The walker I love because I had one just like it, but it broke and it was cheaper to buy then fix. Again thank you for such a quick delivery , you really made my day. Will recommend you to all my friends.
The person for whom I purchased this was delighted. Allows her sit while she's cooking thus allowing her to cook for her family more often. It also has large wheels which allow to walk in her yard which she hasn't been able to do in a long time.
As a disabled senior was in much need of a new walker. From what I read everything seemed to me in order. Received my walker very quickly, but there was nothing in the discription that said assembly required. Would have never purchased this model had I know it had to be assembled. Now it will cost more to find someone to do the job. When I've purchased other walkers, pulled it out of the box and ready to go....only had to remove plastic wrapping. Also, somewhat afraid of the plastic wheels. My older walker had hard rubber with some tread....this are slick plastic. Will it be a problem sliding on some of the different floor one encounters in different settings? Question will the breaks hold on this kind of wheel?
this walker is very sturdy and well-built. It was very easy to put together, no tools necessary. My only complaint is that is a little heavy and bulky to put it in and out of the car. Nevertheless, it is worth the price and I highly recommend it.
This a wonderful walker for a wide/large person. I guess I did not read the dimensions before I ordered. It works great in my basement because I use it as a cart for my laundry basket and it is very helpful to move things around. I cannot use it in the house because of its width or put it in the car, because of its weight and size. I am 5'4" , 135 lbs. The height is adjustable and it is very sturdy. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because it is way too large and now I have to order another one.
After chemo-therapy from ovarian cancer, my mid-section of my body is broken down badly. I have no core strength and have trouble walking for long or sitting in normal chairs, such as kitchen chairs or computer chairs. I get really wobbly from the waist up. I had to park next to a cart return with a small cart in it when I went to the grocery store, so I would have something to hold to walk and keep myself steady and still would be worn completely out after shopping and purchasing just a few items each time. My sister bought this walker for me while she was here on vacation and we went to a Super WalMart. I was nervous, but using this walker, I was able to get around the store and sit when necessary to catch my breath. I loved it!! Then my son and I went on a walk and he was amazed at how much faster I could walk with this walker, He called it a Miracle Tool.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was exactly as pictured
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The site description was accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of this walker is superb. I love it very much.
I have been looking for a heavy-duty walker for years and almost ordered so many times for around $200 plus. This one is just exactly what I wanted and for just over $$$. !! Every part is number one quality, it is easy to assemble and it is easy to fold up. If you are looking for something like this......look no further.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? even better in person
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Top quality
The Medline Bariatric Rollator Walker with Wheels is truly a Godsend for me. I am losing weight, but the weight change has affected my balance so my Dr. suggested a rollator walker. After much research, I chose this one, and Overstock's price could not be matched by others! The seat is nice and wide, and sturdy, the brakes when set, hold very well, so I don't have any fears of tipping over and falling. Great product! Can't wait to use it outdoors! The Blizzard we had last week piled so much snow and ice, and more snow is expected today and tomorrow, so I guess an outside venture is on hold. Around the house it's great! I even do some of my exercise, standing with the brakes on and holding it to do mt leg exercises. I live in a handicapped apartment which allows the Rollator to fit through the bathroom door! I suggest before ordering to malke sure this one fits into the doorways! Great product!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Identical
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very true
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The Rollator was asy to setup ,nice and sturdy. I use it around the house, as there has been too much snow yo take it outside, especially with the ice! I love it, would advise others to purchase this one. The price was vvery reasonable, and Customer Service was great!
I had a very bad arthritis flare up and could not walk , ordered this walker. It was a. Life saver for me . It was the only way I was able to go to Dr. For treatment . Tried a cane an staff but needed something to take the pressure off my knees More evenly.this walker was perfect .and very sturdy as I needed the extra strength because of weight ,very stable you do not feel like it might collapse on you, Also very maneuverable in my very small house, the seat is a plus for carrying things , and when I need to just stop and sit, Also if needed can be pushed . I would recommend this walker to anyone That has a Problem even if just used in the home .
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly like photo
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality seems excellent
My Mom is 90 and is in a Retirement home. She needs a walker to get around. Her old one was broken (brake pedal). I looked at several walkers but this one was the best price and looked very solid. Was easy to assemble (not real tools required) and should last as long as my mom lives.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact match
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Heavy duty- supports up to 800 pounds
To be brief - arrived lightning fast... looked just as described, tho' no color choices, we didn't mind (it's deep metallic red, which matches her car! LOL) Easy enough to put together - work on carpet or padded surface to make sure you don't scratch it! Even tho' it had the nick in the finish, I just let it go considering the ease of ordering, the price and the delivery time. It was very important to have a bariatric rollator - for stability, width of the seat and the preservation of dignity. The LAST thing I wanted was for mom to need to sit for a minute and have the rollator collapse - hurting her OR her pride. With Overstock, I was able to order a very sturdy rollator (rated to 400lbs, I think) at a TERRIFIC price. I even had a coupon for $10 off! THANK YOU, Overstock - I continue to find wonderful purchases through your service!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality - arrived with a small, negligable gouge in the finish near the logo.
This item was a gift for my Dad, I haven't seen it yet but he says he likes it. I got it for ease of mobility ,he can roll it instead of having to pick up the walker with every step. He won't have to worry about it collapsing if he sits on it because of the heavy duty weight limit.
This was easy to put together out of the box. It is comfortable ti sit on as well as use for walking.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well made.
This is the 2nd Medline walker we have had. (First time from Overstock) The pricing is excellent and the service was great. Customer service was very helpful and friendly when I called with questions on my order.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The picture is exactly what you get.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description of the product is accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality product. Medline is a very good brand for any durable medical equipment.