This is an awesome walker. Price and delivery can't be beat. I have limited mobility with chronic back pain, so usually had others do my errands and shopping. Now, I go anywhere I want with confidence, plus I get exercise from walking I need and know I can comfortably sit for a few, instead of wondering how and if I can make it back. It's wonderful. It's light enough for me to fold and put in trunk of car. It would not fit in our daughters smaller car trunk but with a little imagination, and pillow on back seat. it slid right in. I hesitated buying this 400lb capacity walker for fear it would be ugly/humongous and more than my 250 lbs needs, but could not be happier with it's looks and ease of independence it gives me. I am a woman and would recommend this 8 inch wheel rollator walker for male or female..
This walker has several very nice features. The bigger wheels give it great stability. It is so well balanced that if need be, the person can sit down and be wheeled back. The basket under the seat is great only if you never intend to fold the walker. In that case, you have to remove the basket before transporting.
I have severe arthritis in both knees so walking or standing for prolonged periods is impossible. I have plans to attend two concerts in the near future and am actually looking forward to going as I won't have to worry about standing in long lines. My rollator is very comfortable and provides me with the ability to participate in things I was unable to before. I shopped around and the price was right. It was delivered even more quickly than I anticipated. I would definitely recommend this rolling walker. It took me a little while to assemble it myself, however, I got it done and didn't have to request help from family. I am THRILLED with my purchase!
I am so pleased with this Rollator (walker) I am donating my old one to Senior Center. This one is just the greatest help to me and walking. It is so well built, light and seat ever so comfortable. I shopped around and my in town Wellness supply shop has the same one for $275.00 (honestly) so I am so pleased with the price saving over about $$$ or so. The wheels swivel around and this is making my mobility 200% better than before. I am 77 years old and have back and arthritis problems. If you need assistance with your walking don't hesitate, oh and soooo easy to put together too. I love know that I can always find what I want at Overstock. Rita S., Milford, Ct.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Extremely
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Top of the line
I love it. I can actually go out into the yard to water my yard and when I get through with a section, I move it and sit back down, with confidence and contiue to water the yard. Being able to go out to the mailbox and sit down while catching my breathis wonderful. I have COPD and Asthma so this is great to be able to walk and sit. I don't have to depend upon a power chair to function. Thank you O.com for providing quality products for a much reasonable price and to be able to get them quickly. I was amazed that I ordered it one night and less than 48 hrs. it was at my door. And I was able to put it together quickly, without tools or waiting for my husband to put it together. Love it, Love it, Love it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly the same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is top notch.
After chemo-therapy from ovarian cancer, my mid-section of my body is broken down badly. I have no core strength and have trouble walking for long or sitting in normal chairs, such as kitchen chairs or computer chairs. I get really wobbly from the waist up. I had to park next to a cart return with a small cart in it when I went to the grocery store, so I would have something to hold to walk and keep myself steady and still would be worn completely out after shopping and purchasing just a few items each time. My sister bought this walker for me while she was here on vacation and we went to a Super WalMart. I was nervous, but using this walker, I was able to get around the store and sit when necessary to catch my breath. I loved it!! Then my son and I went on a walk and he was amazed at how much faster I could walk with this walker, He called it a Miracle Tool.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was exactly as pictured
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The site description was accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of this walker is superb. I love it very much.
This is the 2nd Medline walker we have had. (First time from Overstock) The pricing is excellent and the service was great. Customer service was very helpful and friendly when I called with questions on my order.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The picture is exactly what you get.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description of the product is accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality product. Medline is a very good brand for any durable medical equipment.
This product is larger than the average walker and does not fit through the doorways in my mother's home.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very Well.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Dimensions were not correct. From Wheel hub to wheel hub, it has a 28" base
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Appears well made, but we cannot use as explained below.
After getting the handles adjusted to my height went for a half mile walk and had less stress and pressure on the knees and back. Excellent product. Price was the best on the internet or in local health supply stores. Superior product for anyone that has arthritis in the knees, better than using a cane and much more secure..
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very strong
This walker is a terrific help for me to get around with. It is sturdy and helps me to keep my balance. The seat is comfortable and the basket is handy. This was a good purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? right on
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. sturdy
While I knew what to expect from the item that I purchased, I was blown away by the speed and promptness of its delivery to me. Other online companies can learn a thing or two from overstock.com re. exceeding a customer's expectations. Bravo! This was my first purchase from overstock.com, but it certainly won't be my last.
I bought this for my elderly father. He has a little difficulty with his balance and his back gets really tired if he walks alot. With this rollerator he is able to stabilize himself to walk around without the fear of ending up on his nose. When he gets tired he is able to sit and rest for awhile. The seat height is great because it is slightly higher than most rollerators I found. It has bigger wheels so is great for uneven ground. He has taken to rustic campsites to visit family and was able to roll on in and then us it for a seat vs. the picnic table or lawn chairs which are usually harder for him to get up out of. Even used the seat to haul in some baked goods for the picnic at the campground and haul out the empty dishes afterwards. Didnt have to carry anything and try and navigate the lumpy ground. Easy to fold up and put in the back of a car or van.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Great
This product was exactly what we needed. It is very sturdy, has a comfortable seat, easily assembles and disassembles. The space to sit is especially wide, and this is essential (but unfortunately NOT always standard) for bariatric-weight rollators. We ordered it one day and it was delivered 2 days later with REGULAR shipping!
This was an excellent buy. It is sturdy and easlily holds my 300+ lbs. I take it everywhere as it also becomes a portable chair at family functions. It is a lot easier to get off of than a low sitting couch. The construction is solid and I would highly recommend buying this. A very good value for the money. Cost a lot less on Overstock than other web sites and I shopped around before making this selection. If you weigh over 300 lbs this is the rollator to choose.
The person for whom I purchased this was delighted. Allows her sit while she's cooking thus allowing her to cook for her family more often. It also has large wheels which allow to walk in her yard which she hasn't been able to do in a long time.