I bought this blue rollator for my weak and elderly father. It handles well & rolls nicely. It's well built and fairly lightweight. The seat is very comfortable. I have to take the backrest and basket off to fit it in my midsize Lexus trunk. Thus 4 out of 5 stars. The backrest & basket are easily reattached. Otherwise, he is very happy with it.
Brought for my Mother came in handle she can now use seat to carry her food or anything without help. Was a surprise for her. Would recommend to anyone that need help to carry something and unable to walk without a walker. Also along her get a little excise in while walking and rest to seat with the seat attached.
I am very happy with this rollator. It was exactly what I wanted and was surprised at how well it was made. It rolls without any effort and the seat is amazing. Thanks very much. It was also delivered on time.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The best.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Exxtremely well made and I am sure will last a long time.
My rollator is scratched up now because the airlines are rough on it. However, at no charge, they put the rollator on board and deliver it at the door when I get off the plane. The rollator is light enough to get it over door thresholds and other minor bumps in the path. If you are interested in a walker like this, be sure you get one with good wheels like this one.It fits in the trunk of the car, although it is large, even when folded.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly like it
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good, but didn't do the product justice.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent product. I wish I could say that about more products more often.
I am fussy, I did not want to have to use a walker but because I really needed it I originally ordered this Rollator nearly 4 years ago. The freedom I finally had with it changed my mind immediately. I am a photographer and the seat is at the right height for me to sit and shoot and then get up quickly and move on to a new area. It is very easy to adjust for height and I can do that on the fly also if I need to do more sitting than walking. The wheels and brakes are superbly smooth and the only reason I reordered is that instead of dragging my walker up to the cabin every weekend, now I have one at both houses.... Wonderful product, hopefully the company will continue making these as I will continue buying and using it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as pictured
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exactly as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is my first replacement of the Medline Rollator Walker that I originally purchased nearly 4 years ago. I replaced it because my original walker is now at the summer cabin and needed one at home...Wonderful Walker, smooth working and easy to adjust by height.
This walker arrived quickly and set-up was easy; it maneuvered and folded smoothly. It is necessary to heed the measurements before purchase: it was too large for my small size (5',100#) and the handlebars and too-high-and too-wide seat could not be adjusted downward. It had to be returned at great expense for packing & postage.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Reliable
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Reliable
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent for those who can use it!
I love the rollator. I need either it or a walker to get around now. I like the "seat" as if I get tired I can just sit and rest and continue. It folds up easily so I can put it in the backseat of my car and just drive away to where I need to go, take it out, and do what I have to do. I have recommended it to many people.