came in two days. Light weight and can get it in and out of my trunk by myself. Get blue color. For the price you can't beat it!! I put it together in 3 minutes. Wonderful!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
Purchased for my 92 year old father in-law after having stroke and hip replacement. Very solidly built and rolls very well. The brakes are sturdy when set but even with diminished strength can be easily negotiated. It is also portable and folds well to slide into the back of the car.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Even sturdier than it looked
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Extremely High quality
I bought this for my 84 year old father who promptly told me he didn't need it, but it turns out he has been using it! Easy to assemble, folds up well, but he is tall and if you want this to fit in the trunk of your car you'll need to put the handles down a few notches and then put them up again when you get to your destination. Easy. Or it fits in the back seat. Removable basket out front is useful also. All of the positive reviews on this item are correct. It's great for the price, as others I researched were almost triple the price.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
My parents were in their 90's and very independent. With a basket and brakes this walker became their new vehicle and gave them good stabilty. When they passed the walker were passed along to other drivers who still are moving on down the road.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Completely matched the image
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Quality was very good and was accurately described.
- How is the quality of the product? Better than described
The walker is fine for me as I only weigh 150 lbs. I would not recommend thnis product for anyone weighing over 175 lbd although it is rated higher..
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
- How is the quality of the product? good
Unfortunately I mailed the product back. If it doesn't have to be transported, then it is a wonderful and sturdy walker. However, it doesn't fold compactly and the basket has to be removed. It was just too cumbersome for my mother to handle on her own.
I purchased this walker for a friend and she just loves it. Having the shopping basket in front instead of under the seat allows her to place taller items into it. According to my friend, the only thing missing is a "parking break" for sloping surfaces.
I love the rollator. I need either it or a walker to get around now. I like the "seat" as if I get tired I can just sit and rest and continue. It folds up easily so I can put it in the backseat of my car and just drive away to where I need to go, take it out, and do what I have to do. I have recommended it to many people.
Handlebars are loose but manageable, a little hard to get used to go over threshholds or changes in floor surfaces, but am getting the hang of it . It is comfortable to sit in and I have recomended it to several people. It is very handy to go shopping with and I also have been able to attach an O2 tank on the front of it so I am good to go.