Unlike typical rollators, this has a tray and storage bag at a height that is really useful. This is extremely well designed, well constructed and practical. Although it is called an "indoor" model I find if very stable prehaps even more so than my "outdoor" rollator. The loop handle is more comfortable and practical than the common two handle design and with the brake locked it is helpful when using it to get up from a chair. The nice large tray design nests in securely to the basket and is perfect for carrying food or anything around with you. The height is also nice so you can pull this up to a chair and use it like a TV tray. Maybe the best thing is it's looks. I doesn't have that "medical device" look and somehow is much more practical and functional than the traditional models. I wouldn't hestitate to recommend it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? mine came with a black tray which I prefer
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
I hated needing a walker but I started out using an old one we had from an earlier accident. It scratched up all my doors so I searfched for a new one and I found this one. It is perfect! It fits through doors easily, rolls nicely, has brakes, and a handy basket for moving stuff around the house. I am very pleased with this purchase. Even my physical therapist was impressed.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very good match
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exactly right
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality, operates well