This item was discontinued in the stores years ago, i have not found ANTHING comparable----all other products leave hair greasy or overly perfumed and are cheap smelling----THis is clean, fresh, light and you can NEVER spay on too much---LOVE IT!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? yes
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100% accurate
Love this product. Haven't been able to find it anywhere for years. It has a clean fresh scent...perfect for leaving your hair smelling like it was just washed. Hope I will be able to get more of this in the future, but I ordered 8 bottles just in case!!
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
Gave it a four because of the leaky bottles. I love this stuff and searched for years to find it again. Finally got it here at a good price, BUT all four bottles leaked and sprayer did not mist it leaked or streamed. Not happy about that. Otherwise this product is great for removing odors from your hair, clothing, even the car! And it lasts. Its a fresh scent, smells clean. Great stuff, just check ALL the bottles when they arrive.
This product I used in the eighties and nineties and I absolutely loved it. I was looking through my hair products earlier and I ran across the warm sense which reminded me of the cool sense. which made me think where have you been? this product is amazing (ESP. If ur a smoker) it made your hair smell so fresh. I have not been able to find a product that even compares to Loreal warm/cool scents. please please bring it back out to the stores. in 1990 I paid $1.79!!!!!!!! BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK 2 THE STORES WHERE WE CAN BUY IT PLZZZZ......IT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN MISSING 4 A VERY LONG TIME!!! "WHERE HAVE U BEEN ??"
I use to buy this hair perfume back in the 90's all the time and loved it. L'Oreal stopped selling it (As always when I find something I really like!). I was trying to find the the L'Oreal Studio Senses in the "Warm" sent..It was the best smelling out of the two..but they did not have it on here.So, I bought the cool. It does not smell as nice as the warm sent..the cool sent has a bit to much of alcohol smell to it..imo. It does a pretty good job,the alcohol smell seems to dissipate a few minutes after you spray it on..not the best,but not the worst either. I really wish L'Oreal would start selling this line again..especially in the warm sent!
I was very hopeful that this scent would be one that I could endure throughout the day, but alas, the moment I sprayed in my hair I could tell that it would bug me. I had a hard time falling asleep with it in my hair, and it left my pillow stinky. I'm not sure how to describe the smell...it's not like Johnson's baby smell as other reviewers have said - it's stronger than that and more of an "old lady" smell. I can see how some people wouldn't mind it, especially if you are a smoker. It almost smelled like stinky smoker perfume to me.
Makes my hair smell so good after sitting around campfire. I give it a 10
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
I had great hopes for this after reading reviews, but I wonder if the reviews were for the product as it USED to be or for this actual expired product? The spray I received was in good condition, not leaking like some said. But it absolutely has no good smell about it at all. It smells like some kind of an alcohol/chemical mix with no fragrance whatsoever. I think that time has not been kind to this product and the good scent it used to have has totally faded away, leaving just the chemical smell. The chemical smell also stays in your hair, which is as bad as whatever your hair smelled like before you use it. I cooked on the grill today and tried it for the second time to get rid of a moderate smoke smell in my hair. Now I can just smell the unpleasant smell of the product on top of the smoke. Perhaps it's SLIGHTLY better than before, but I think it's probably just wishful thinking. Maybe I just got a bad batch...
Why L'Oreal ever chose to discontinue this superior product is beyond me. You could be smoking a cigar while eating a sizzling platter of fajitas, but after spraying your hair with this product, it would smell freshly-washed, like the original scent of Johnson's Baby Shampoo. If you pay for professional blow outs, you know that your hair will continue to look bouncy and clean days later, but the shampoo scent has disappeared, and your hair is starting to get smelly. Again, spray it with Cool Scent, and voila! Clean-scented hair again. This product spray is a fast-evaporating, aerosol-like mist, (it will not wet your hair) even though you can clearly see the tube in the liquid through the rubberized bottle, so it's not an aerosol. What's nice about this format is that it will not dampen your style at all...just make it smell great. This is THE best hair freshener hands down. It beats: Sebastian Dry Clean (a peach-scented, wet, sprtiz pump spray), Tresemme Fresh Start (again, a wet spritz pump spray), and Ojon (a wet, odd-smelling pump spray). If I didn't have a stockpile of product, I would not be so nice as to tell everyone else how great it is! :)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect--like new
Nice light scent that keeps your hair smelling fresh all day. No matter what type of fragrance I wear, when I use this I get a ton of compliments. Smells clean, unforgettable and romantic
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Superb and exactly as remembered
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT !!!!! please bring it back... i have used this product on everything from my hair to clothes to backpacks .... I have asthma and it saves articles that i would have to throw away (since they cant be washed easily) from smoke. It is simply amazing... I was really hoping to get some more... I have sparingly used my bottle for the last 20 years.. and YES !!!! it stands up for that long !!! THANK YOU L'oreal !!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. amazing
I like this product and actually was stoked I even found it and immediately purchased. I would have preferred the Warm scent versus the Cool but it's all good. The only problem I have found so far is that it that one of the units I used is leaking and I don't want to be bothered with sending it back. Hardly worth the effort and cost of shipping!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is pretty much what I had expected as I've used this product years ago and couldn't find it anymore in stores. It is the Cool scent however, and I was looking for the Warm scent. It is the closest I think I will find though and the price was right.
Although this product is very hard to find, if you find it .....get it. It makes your hair smell like its just been washed and gives it a clean smell without dulling your hair.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? SAME
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? SAME
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. EXCELLENT
I read other reviews but was hoping that somehow I would receive a bottle that hadn't expired. I'd used this in the past and just loved it. My package of four bottles arrived and they were loose and not packed well. All of the bottles were covered with dried, leaked product. When I tried to use it, it had an overwhelming alcohol scent that took a long time to dissipate. Once it dried, then the scent was pleaant and the product worked as described. For the time, money and expense, I would just rather use Febreeze on my hair or Tresseme dry shampoo. If L'Oreal started making this product again, I would buy it in a heartbeat.
I love this stuff, and can't believe the company would discontinue something that works so amazingly well. I work in a casino and come home reeking of smoke practically every night. And washing my hair every day was drying it out horribly. This stuff is a life saver. just a few sprays and you'd never be able to tell that the last 8 hours were spent in a casino with a bunch of chain smokers. The only reason I couldn't give the product 5 stars is because as some of the other reviews have stated the some of the bottles are a bit faulty. other than that though the stuff is amazing and I hope i'll be able to order more in the future. I'm crossing my fingers that someway, somehow it'll be possible. I love this stuff!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as shown.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's a great product but the bottles are a little faulty.