Have used this for awhile and love it as a primer. Takes twice as long for break thru shine.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Spot on
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Ditto
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
This "pore minimizing" lotion actually works. It is light and actually does what it says it does. Unfortunately, L'Oreal quit making it. I don't understand why. Thankfully, I was able to snag it from Overstock.com. Thanks for being there, Overstock!! It seems like I can always count on you.
For a surprising change, a cosmetic product that really works! I have always had noticeably large pores, more so as I get older. Just a drop of this stuff spread on those areas of my face twice a day has really made a difference I can see. I've also started 'scrubbing' my face with a 'spin brush' (toothbrush) which has also made a nice difference in the texture of my skin. Getting older is a challenge, but these simple things help a lot!
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
- How is the quality of the product? excellent