Ths is the first time I paid big for a curling iron, thinking it had to be better than the cheap ones. Well I got fooled. the off and on switch is right where you hold it to curl your hair, there for you bump this everytime and shut it off. Second theres no light to let you know if its off or on. This is really bad because the digital writing to say the temp is so hard to see, plus letting you know if its off or on. I have 20/20 vision and its really hard to see this. I have to get my mini flashlight out just to see if iI bumped it off while using. The other problem is the end where you hold to glide the hair around is very short and shaped like the tip of a bullet, it has caused me to burn my fingers several times, and thats in just 1 use.I really regret buying this, and whats so bad I un packed it and threw the box away so it would fit in my drawer, so now im stuck with it! Guess I will be running to walmart to get me a $9.00 curling Iron like I should of done in the first place.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very bad
It heats very well, though and it is really good at controlling frizz. Actually, it's amazingly good at controlling frizz! The only drawbacks are: There is no way to tell if this iron is on or not. There are no lights indicating it is on. The on/off button is directly on top of the handle going lengthwise and I push it every time I use it and can't tell if I've turned it off or not. I will put up with the button and light 'issue' just for controlling my frizz! :)
It heats up to 310 degrees in 30 seconds on low or 330 on high. The power on/off is inline with the sleek blue line design of the handle. At first I thought it was heavier than my old iron but when you use it, it is very balanced and doesn't feel heavy at all. There is a large enough end piece so you won't but your fingers. I couldn't be more pleased with this curling iron.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? identical
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
Much easier on the hair than my previous iron. The barrel could be longer, but in all good stuff.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? right on
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good