It was a fine straightner. I was hoping for titanium, but it's definitely ceramic...which i wasn't thrilled about. It works, it's just a backup for my Babyliss pro (which is actually titanium).
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Correct description
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Comparable
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
This flat iron looks so sleek and professional, but the plates do not touch, if you hold it up to the light, you can see the only part of the plates that touch together (even with extreme pressure, is at the tips of the plates) it grabs and pulls my hair every time I try to straighten with it, because it is only putting pressure on my hair where the flat iron plates come together at the very tip. It does not straighten my hair, and it hurts to use. Very disappointed. My 12 year old daughter's works better and I paid $$$ for it. I am looking for a new one. I wish I could return this one!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? it is a beautiful sleek-looking product
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It says what it is SUPPOSED to do.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. terrible