This product is very absorbant. It washes like a dream wash after wash. It does not shrink in the dryer. It is ideal to take along on trips. When staying at a hotel or motel it protects the bed. In addition to using on a bed I also use it on chairs and take it with me when visiting. The vinyl backing is very tough and does not rip. The top material stays soft and comfortable.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? right on
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality
I use the Inspire Reusable Bed Pad for my mothers bed, chair, and couch. They are the best pads I could find. Just throw them in your washer and they are ready to use again and again. Very absorbent and with a heavy water-proof backing. Very durable, after hundreds of machine washings. Plus they look nice, quality workmanship.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? They are exactly as you see on the packaging.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The product discription is accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very durable after hundreds of machine washing.
I want to order more of these when you get them in! Great product!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Better than I thought
Needed a pad for son who sleeps so soundly that he has a problem with bed wetting. Pads hold up well to washing and stay put pretty well. My only wish is that they were a bit thicker to hold more. They have leaked through a couple of times (got the sheet below, but not the matress), but for the money they are a good choice. I'd suggest buying two so you always have a clean dry one handy.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
- How is the quality of the product? Good quality, washes well
I absorbent pad does what it's supposed to, and it sits perfectly on the bed with out sliding.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Great
I use these on my husband's lift chair as well as on his bed. They are an excellent quality, much better than the ones I bought at the medical store and less expensive. They have a good backing, contains the moisture and keeps it from getting on the furniture and bed.
I got these to protect my bed from my older cat who occasionally has accidents. I got two of them and place them on her sleeping spots. They work perfectly. My bed stays nice and dry. Plus, my cat can continue to enjoy the bed in her golden years.
Used it under my dying wife, quickly paid for itself in bedding that didn't have to be changed. Was afraid at first about reflected body heat, but that turned out to be a non-issue. Should have gotten two though; one to use while the other is in the wash. A few new wrinkles every time it came out of the washer/dryer, but none the worse for wear.
This is a great thing to have when house training a puppy. She was wetting her pillow and I had to keep changing the cedar chips AND washing the cover. I slipped this under the cover and it protects the filling from getting contaminated. It's not a product that I'll use long term because she's learning to go outside, but for now...ahhhhhhhhh! Perfect solution!