Seems like a good wand and the sizes are perfect to go from tight curls to big flowing waves. The pink attachments look a bit naughty, but I can live with that :) The gloves isn't particularly heat resistant, it feels like regular old nylon and I could feel the heat through it quite strongly at 380F.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Closet - Glove was pink, not black
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good - but needs to clarify that the glove is cloth, not very heat resistant
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
This product is great! I love how it has three different sizes..since i have long thick hair the biggest one works great..the only thing is one of them would not click in right at first but then i got the hang of it. Great as a gift
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly alike
Love the curler so far. The only complaint I might have is that the barrel sizes are much smaller than I would like.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks the same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good so far. Haven't used it much.
Very difficult to use, unless you are a hairdresser it is almost imposible to make it work....I already sent it back!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? N/A
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? N/A
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. N/A
My 18 year old daughter purchased this product and couldn't wait to get it out of the box when it arrived. It was a curling iron, so I didn't understand what the big deal was. Fast forward a few hours, I return home from running errands and she looked like she had been to a high end salon while I was out. Her hair looked great. She had spent some time playing with her new curling wand and had ended up with amazing curls. She was very happy with the product, end of story? Wrong! I asked her to do my hair before I went on a date with my boyfriend. I have very fine hair and it very rarely seems to have any body to it. After she used twister curling iron set on me, not only did I have red carpet worthy hair, but hair that lasted all day. She caught me the next morning trying to do my hair by myself and even I managed a great improvement over what my normal daily style would be. I have a trip planned to California in a few days and I have been groveling at her feet for her to loan it to me for the days that I am away. I want those California Curls while I am there!