what are the ingredients? so much hair stuff is toxic like dimethicone and propylene glycol, etc
ITEM#: 14937941This flat hair hot iron spray is good for hair to keep under control. This will help style your hair to perfection. Creates shiny, stick-straight looks while providing thermal protection.
- Brand: Sexy Hair
- Size: 5.3-ounces
- Quantity: One(1)
- Flat iron spray
- For all hair types
Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns.
Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.
Questions & Answers
Thank you for your interest in the Healthy Sexy Hair Soya Want Flat Hair 5.3-ounce Flat Iron Spray. Allthough we were unable to track down the exact ingredients we were assured that there are no traces of the "toxic substances" such as dimethicone and propylene glycol. Here is an explanation about our organic products here at Overstock.com: When you've decided to live a more natural lifestyle, one of the best places to start is with natural health and beauty supplies. However, you may have questions about what makes a product natural or why it is considered organic. This natural health and beauty products buying guide will tell you what you need to know, so you can figure out how to buy natural health and beauty products and start living green. How do you know if a product really is natural or organic? First, look for reliable certification. If a product is certified as natural or organic by a trusted organization, you can rest assured that it truly is. In order to qualify for Overstock.com natural health and beauty store, products must not use any ingredients that are potentially toxic or suspected of carcinogenic (cancer-causing) effects and must meet one of these following criteria: Certified USDA organic: In order for a health or beauty product to be certified organic by the United Stated Department of Agriculture, at least 95 percent of the ingredients must meet the same stringent standards for farming, production and handling that organic food must meet. At least 95 percent natural: Products containing 95 percent natural ingredients or ingredients derived from natural sources qualify as "natural." (The other 5 percent is generally made up of ingredients that keep the product fresh while it is shipped to you and that keep it fresh while it's in your medicine cabinet.) We hope this helps you. Have a great day.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Styling Tips for Every Hair Type
Styling Tips for Every Hair Type from Overstock.com. Short, long, curly, or straight: Whatever your hair type, you can look great every day with these tips.
Quick Hair Care Tips
Quick Hair Care Tips from Overstock.com. Follow these tips and your hair will be so healthy, you may never have another bad hair day again.
Top 5 Hair Tricks from the Pros
Top 5 Hair Tricks from the Pros from Overstock.com. Add these top tricks and tips to your daily routine and you may just find yourself with fewer bad hair days.
How to Choose the Best Chi for Your Hair Type
How to Choose the Best CHI for Your Hair Type from Overstock.com. There's a CHI flat iron for every hair type. Here's how to find the straightener that's right for you.
Hair Care Tips for Preventing Split Ends
Hair Care Tips for Preventing Split Ends from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with hair care tips for preventing split ends and advice about our many brand-name products.
FAQs about Temporary Hair Dye
FAQs about Temporary Hair Dye from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about FAQs about Temporary Hair Dye and advice about our many brand-name products.
Curling Irons vs Flat Irons
Curling Irons vs. Flat Irons from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about curling irons and flat irons and advice about our many brand-name products.
New Trends in Best-Selling Beauty Products for Women
New Trends in Best-Selling Beauty Products for Women from Overstock.com. When you want to upgrade your beauty routine, check out the latest beauty product trends first.
Top 5 Beauty Products for Winter
Top 5 Beauty Products for Winter from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about the top 5 beauty products for winter and advice about our many brand-name products.
Spring Beauty Must-Haves
When the seasons change, your beauty routine needs to change too. It is time to heal the drying effects of winter and treat your skin to a little love.
Top 5 Ways to Live a Healthier Life
Top 5 ways to live a healthier life from Overstock.com. These small lifestyle changes can make a big difference in your overall health.
Wedding Bells At Pride Parade
Shipping & Returns
Non-Returnable Item Policy:
This item is not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details