Wonderful for smaller spaces. Extremely sturdy very balanced and comfortable to sit on. I bought if for myself as with artificial knees I have difficulty reaching my ankles and feet. I am very happy with this stool. I told my wife who didn't need it to set is outside when she showered if she wanted, but she left it in once and now always uses it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Precise
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very sturdy and great balance. Made of high quality medical Poly & Aluminum parts, should last foreve.
Got an 86 year old mom who still wants to try to take care of herself. This makes the shower part very easy for her. And she has not broken it yet and she can break anything so sturdy and made with good quality are surely in the design.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? right on target
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. sturdy and lightweight
I bought this knowing it was a little stool. I needed it for a regular sized bathtub. For a larger shower I think a larger chair would be better, but it depends on the size of person and problems. The size also makes this easy to store if not needed.
It is an adequate stool, and is very helpful in the shower. I am at an age where I cannot balance well, and it helps to sit down. It is a good buy for a shower stool. My main complaint is the feet have rusted onto the shower floor. The rubber feet don't work well for protecting your tile.