I had ordered this flat iron for a trip several months ago and it packed easily. It is the perfect size for a carry on bag. It heats up quickly and I find that the temperature is hot enough. I have short hair so it works for me but I think long or thick hair would need a bigger iron. I am very pleased with the quality of this iron. I use a coffee mug to let it cool down in and it doesn't take long. The cord is also a good length.
I finally got my tiny flat iron! I love this iron. I have shorter hair in the back that I can't reach with a longer or wider plate. This gets right to the scalp. I only wish that I could set the heat myself but with the iron so tiny, it's probably impossible. All in all, I am so glad that I made this purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. You can't go wrong with a Chi product!
It was fine, but actually too small for my daughers long hair. It would be great for shorter hair styles. I ended up selling to a friend with chin length hair and she loves it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. All Chi products are great.
I bought this exact same iron on a different website and first wrote a glorious review but 5 months later its dead and wont work and because that website Amazon not to name them only has a 90 days return I'm stuck with their only suggestion was to contact the seller which I cant do since they stopped selling it so no way to contact i guess you get what you pay for I thought i got a bargain I got a substandard product
I was disappointed with this as compared to my daughter's CHI that I bought on here and loved. You have to be much more patient using this one because it doesn't straighten very well unless you go slow. I plan to buy another full size one later.