1. Very easy to burn your hand, hair, and scalp. 2. Can't use free hand to assist, due to likelihood of getting burned. 3. Styler is heavy to hold over one's head. 4. It is way too big for short hair. 5. It is awkward to use, especially if depending on a mirror. 6. Curls last about 1 minute. Might be OK as a straightener on long hair. "Refurbished" is not a problem; item arrived in like-new condition.
This straightener is really good! I would love to say I know it is a real authentic chi but idk. If its fake then it is THE BEST fake i have ever seen. My hair was shiny, straight, and it stayed like that all day! The straightener is really pretty and it heats up fast and it comes with a warranty. it glides really smoothlythrough my hair. it didnt seem to burn my hair much. Overall i really like it. The price is great too. I think it is real but I'm not sure and my hair is pretty straight already but a lot of straightners dont straighten it. I tried a solia and it didnt work so if you liked solia this is better, in my opinion. I can't say how long it will last but for the first use it was great and i bought the plantinum protection from overstock so it has a pretty long warranty.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was accurate
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
works as well as my old one that i dropped and broke...cost much less
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. just like new