Escada Moon Sparkle is my signature perfume already so I decided to buy 2 of these to stock up since it's cheaper than anywhere else. The shipping is fast...I received them within 5 business days. But the thing is these tubes are missing the seals, not sure what it's called but it's the silver seal that covers the hole where lotion comes out. I used to buy this lotion at Sephora and every tubes that I bought had this silver seal on them so I'm not sure if this product is brand new or not because it's not supposed to lose the seals, or am I mistaken something? I also noticed that one tube is somehow lighter than the other one so I tried to figure out why and what happened was the cap is broken so the lotion got in the cap, I shake the cap and a lot of lotion came out. Oh well, may be I just got bad ones...if these things didn't happen I would definitely give five stars for this product.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Just ok
I first smelled Escada Moon Sparkle when I picked up several samples at a department store. I absolutely fell in love with it, but realize that it's a bit pricey. I still have some of the sample left, and this lotion was such a good price and it extends my sample perfume life a bit...lol
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It is exactly what I received.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on target
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. A nice silky lotion that doesn't leave a greasy film.