first i have a history for purchasing androgynous colognes, its a running joke with my friends. sometimes i smell like a older woman and I'm okay with that. eau by cartier though has a nice crisp citrus note to it when applied and i catch whiffs of it throughout my work day and think, 'i smell good!' love the bottle as well, nice ad clean looking which is how i was also describe the scent. if you lean more towards a refreshing scent then take a chance on this cartier fragrance.
I love this fragance is very good for guys and girls to
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
This is a great scent for a guy who doesn't like some of the more heavy and over the top men parfumes. It is on par with CK one for men.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? true to life
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? spot on!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. GREAT
There is no better way to describe this scent than classy. It is not overpowering at all. It is sensous, but light. I absolutely love it. I always get wonderful comments when I wear it. However, I know it is supposed to be for him or her, but I honestly cannot smell it on a man. Probably because I wear it and men go crazy, haha or maybe it's just me.