This was purchased for my grandmother and the day she got it she was out and about. The larger wheels are a must and the firm yet comfortabel seat with the storage is a must for safety and independence. What a small price to change someones quality of life.
My mom is 85 and has parkinsons. She is begining to become unstable on her feet so I thought I would get this for her to see if it would help. It is perfect and she really likes it. (The foot rest is great when we are out and she gets tired)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was an exact match.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This walker exdeeded my expectations.
This is great for use as a lightweight wheelchair and is sturdy enough for use as a walker. As a wheelchair, the patient faces forward, not towards the "pusher," as in similar models. The substantial wheels are rubber and easy to manage, featuring a locking mechanism on the handles (similar to bicycle brakes). With the wheels locked in place, the patient can use the fold-down arm rests for extra support while getting into the chair, then the folding foot rest can be adjusted for the comfort of the patient. There is a "locked" position when the chair is closed for ease in transport. With very little maneuvering, it fit perfectly into the trunk of my mid-size car and was surprisingly lightweight.
I bought this for my Mother so we could have both a transport chair for her and a rollator. It works quite well for both purposes. The only complaint I have is that it doesn't fit in the trunk of my car. If you have a SUV or truck it may not be a problem.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
Product was everything I expected and completely as advertised
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Extremely
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Top Quality
This walker is very good and well made. The only problem is how much it weighs. It is heavy to lift into the back of my SUV and causes some shoulder issues if you have to load and unload several times in one day. My 86 year old mother says it is not as easy to push as the regular weight of her older Rollator and has trouble with it on down hill and uphill situations. Overall a good product. Seems to weight more than the 19 pounds stated in the description
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
This is my mothers 2nd Rollator, she loves it. It's perfect for traveling, folds up, and is easy to handle. A cushion is really needed if going to sit for a long time. We take this shopping to the Mall, and we get stopped all the time asking where she got her walker. This is really a quality of life product for someone who needs a walker.
This product was purchased for my elderly father. I took it to him, showed him how to convert from walker to wheel chair and he was really tickled. I is made of heavier materials than those bought at medical supply stores, has bigger wheels, able to hold 200 - 300 lbs weight and was about 30 dollars more than the one my mother has which is similar but does not have the wheel chair features. this is a great product