I was looking for a stool for my mom who has a hard time sitting in normal height chairs and also to get up from them. All the stools I looked at in stores were missing one feature or another that would make it not comfortable for my mother. I came across this stool and it looked good enough online so I decided to order it. It was very easy to put together and it is very sturdy. I have no worries that it's going to tip over at all. The handles on the sides are great for helping her push herself up to a standing position. The adjustable feature is the greatest asset. Most stools in stores are 24" to 29" high. These were too tall for my mom. Her hip problem prevents her from standing on her tippy toes to get in a normal height stool. This is just a great, great chair.
I am very happy with this kitchen stool. It is well built and sturdy. Has been absolutely perfect for us.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? right on
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. no problems, is sturdy
With all four legs adjustable...the stool does what I need. The plastic covering the seat is very thin, I imagine it will tear in time--even a fingernail would do it. But for the money, depending what you need--it works.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Limited. Had to contact Overstock for details.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good, not a wow, but good.