I bought this item for my wheelchair, and found it would not fit on any part of my frame. I took it to my father who uses a walker, and couldn't find a place on any part of his walker to make it work, either, except way up by the handle that is a smaller type of tube than the rest of his walker. That will be ok when walking, but not ideal when using it as a rollator (it is convertible), which limits the use of this item. Even worse, when I finally found a device and place ON a device we could use this darn thing, I found the plastic knob containing the nut that is supposed to keep the screw tight is stripped or so poorly turned that it is unusable. I have been searching for a basic nut to go over the bolt in our tool boxes, but will probably end up at a hardware store. *by the way, I did end up buying the folding version from my pharmacy similar to the one offered here on Overstock, & it fits GREAT!*
Cup holder does not stay in position. Hazard of spilling drinks
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Fair
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
Unfortunately, I cannot use it on the walker I bought it for...the bolts are much thicker than the holes on my walker. Had to give it to "duck tape" the old one and give this one to someone else. Bummed.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact match.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality. Sturdy.