This rollator is very sturdy and wide enough seat for confront...it's a little on the heavy side for use inside in more confined areas...if older home best to measure doorways...fits thru my doorways in my newer home...this rollator is top quality but wish I'd ordered a high quality standard model though.
I love this rollator!!! I walk much better with this than the conventional walker. I can't walk a long distance without resting and this fits my needs to a tee, especially at a busy doctor's office or where I know I may have to wait in line. I would recommend this for anyone that has mobility challenges or needs to sit and rest frequently.
I purchased this because I have bad knees and a bad hip and back. I used a regular walker before but I wanted something that if I got tired and needed to sit right away, there was that option. I have looked several places for a rollator walker and being a large person I had to make sure that it accommodated my weight. Overstock was the greatest place that I had found price wise, and I'm glad I purchased it.
I love this so much I'm ordering a spare. I can go thru most doorways and still sit comfortably on the padded seat. I had assembled in 10 minutes. Folds up to fit in my back seat of my Deville. too much stuff in my trunk right now due to christmas hiding. I can carry my water bottles in the basket under the seat. There's even a spot for my checkbook that zips and unzipps on the bottom of the seat cushion. I walk and walk till I get tired then sit. Never a need to worry about crunching a stranger sitting down at the mall or finding a chair without arms. I'm 6'4" so I was concerned about its height but the handles adjusted high enough to be comfortable. My back still hurts if i'm not using it. But using it, eliminates my back pain. As a pregnant man waiting to have a whole litter, I would recommend this to a pregnant women. with the back bar you can attach a back pack to put your purse in and put a small padlock on the zipper to keep the zipper locked on ur back pack attached to the back bar. I even put stuff on the seat to wheel around like the huge box it comes in to the curb. So much freedom while I use it to walk and get my health back. Like walking on a treadmill. Lean on the handles while u walk. I'm 427 lbs.and loosing now.Not recommended for lazy people. This tool will motivate you.
Excellent product. Sturdy,easy to put together,safe to use,price was right. Drive made a sound product. I ordered larger model because I am a big person. It 's seat is wide and comfortable and would hold 500 pounds as advertised if needed. The basket is a plus! I use it for many tasks. Caution it is wide so does not fit in all doorways but with practice it can be most useful and safe.Love it!
This is a very sturdy walker, nice sturdy wheels. This is my second walker and is so, so much better then my first one, I am not sure the name of my first one, but I will def. stick with a Driver Walker, fantastic price also, was cheaper then my first one I had. If you need a wheeled walker I would so recommend this one, don't waste your time looking any further.
I ALREADY HAD ONE SUCH WALKER BUT WANTED ONE I COULD LEAVE IN THE CAR. THIS ONE LOOKED JUST LIKE MY REGULAR ONE BUT WAS SSSOOOO BBBIIIGGGG SO BIG SO LARGE IT WOULD NOT FIT IN A REGULAR CAR. SO IF YOU HAVE AN ECONOMY CAR, BETTER GET A SMALLER ONE. THIS WALKER WOULD FIT A 350 POUND MAN. NOW, IF YOU ARE A REALLY BIG MAN AND DO NOT DRIVE AN ECONOMY CAR, THIS WALKER IS JUST RIGHT FOR YOU AND NOBODY BUILDS A BETTER PRODUCT THAN THESE PEOPLE.
If you need a good heavy duty rollator walker, this is it. It is made of steel and is big and strong. Great for tall/large people. Good for heavy people even over 400 lbs. Good for people with a big butt as the seat is wide. The downside is that it is not good for use as a portable walker, one you put in the trunk of your car. It's heavy and big. Of course, if you are a large person you may need one of this type. I bought it for a roll around chair/walker. It's big, strong and comfortable. I leave it in my house. I also have a light weight aluminum rollator I use for a portable unit. This aluminum unit weighs one-half the weight of the metal one. So, in conclusion. the Heavy Duty Bariatric Large Padded Seat Rollator Walker is a great walker, if that is what you want or need.
This is the second one of these I've had. I wanted a new one for taking out and about since my old one was 10 yrs old and getting a bit beat up. This is so sturdy and allows me to do things I couldn't without it. The price was amazing as I paid about 3 times the price for the first one I got. Highly recommended.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly as shown
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good description
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very high quality which is important for bariatric products
After we figured out how to put it together, it really wasn't difficult, we just were a little clumsy . It is very roomy. One of the brakes do not work as well as I would like, but I am pretty sure that's a one in a million chance.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as pictured
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, a little disappointed with the brakes, but other than that it's exactly as described
purchased in feb used twice and on 3rd time front wheel broke.....
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not good
equal comparison to the $599 walkers, great strength and durability
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? yes
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. easy to use, set up, and , great strength and durability
The walker is a bit wide for most doorways, so if you don't have handicapped doors, you will have a problem getting them through. I would rather have gone for a thinner version, but this is nice to have around. Supposedly handles extra weight. I don't need that much personally, but I do like to carry around lots of books which adds weight and pretty much destroyed my thinner walker. We decided to try this one and so far, so good!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very close
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems to be good. The only problem I am having is that the nuts holding the handles on to the walker don't seem to be tight enough. This gives a little wiggle to the handles that may wear as time goes on. I am still exploring if it's a fixable problem.