I love this walker. There is almost no assembly required: insert the handles into the walker, tighten the bolt and you're done. This is one sturdy product, well made. I am a big man and I never worry it might collapse under my weight when I need to use the seat. The seat is very comfortable. Its width means that it can't fit through my bedroom's door, but that's ionly a minor irritant. Also, the metallic red paint job is absolutely gorgeous. The wheels are large. They roll very well and can withstand my weight when I am sitting on it. The brakes work well, too.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The picture is exactly what you receive.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description is very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. A very high quality product. It is well made, The welds are clean. I get comments like: Wow, where did you get that walker?
I bought this for my daughter who has health issues and needed a heavy-duty walker with a seat to accommodate her weight. I tried sitting on it and I was amazed that it is really comfortable as well as very sturdy. FYI - it is a lot bigger and heavier than a regular walker, but it has to be in order to hold up to 500 lbs. I would highly recommend this for anyone who needs this type of walker.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Actual product is just as shown on site.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality!
I am 300+ and the walker handles my weight with no problems. A little hard to transport in a small car.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly as viewed
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. top quality at a fair price
This walker works well in places where there is plenty of room- outside and in large stores with wide aisles but can be a problem going through narrow doors and getting into places with narrow steps since the weight is about 30 pounds. The best thing is that you can sit and rest when your tired and you don't have to worry about being too heavy for the frame unless you weigh more than 500 pounds.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? compared well
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good description
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. heavy duty quality
I bought this walker for my parents to use. My dad is a big guy and he can sit on this walker comfortably and without feeling like it is going to fall apart. This walker is a great purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? What you saw was what you really got.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The site description was spot on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This walker is very well made and very sturdy.
good price fast delivery very pleased so far very good experience shopping at O.Co
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? fine
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good qa\uality
I ALREADY HAD ONE SUCH WALKER BUT WANTED ONE I COULD LEAVE IN THE CAR. THIS ONE LOOKED JUST LIKE MY REGULAR ONE BUT WAS SSSOOOO BBBIIIGGGG SO BIG SO LARGE IT WOULD NOT FIT IN A REGULAR CAR. SO IF YOU HAVE AN ECONOMY CAR, BETTER GET A SMALLER ONE. THIS WALKER WOULD FIT A 350 POUND MAN. NOW, IF YOU ARE A REALLY BIG MAN AND DO NOT DRIVE AN ECONOMY CAR, THIS WALKER IS JUST RIGHT FOR YOU AND NOBODY BUILDS A BETTER PRODUCT THAN THESE PEOPLE.
equal comparison to the $599 walkers, great strength and durability
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? yes
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. easy to use, set up, and , great strength and durability
The walker is a bit wide for most doorways, so if you don't have handicapped doors, you will have a problem getting them through. I would rather have gone for a thinner version, but this is nice to have around. Supposedly handles extra weight. I don't need that much personally, but I do like to carry around lots of books which adds weight and pretty much destroyed my thinner walker. We decided to try this one and so far, so good!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very close
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems to be good. The only problem I am having is that the nuts holding the handles on to the walker don't seem to be tight enough. This gives a little wiggle to the handles that may wear as time goes on. I am still exploring if it's a fixable problem.
I purchased this because I have bad knees and a bad hip and back. I used a regular walker before but I wanted something that if I got tired and needed to sit right away, there was that option. I have looked several places for a rollator walker and being a large person I had to make sure that it accommodated my weight. Overstock was the greatest place that I had found price wise, and I'm glad I purchased it.
I love this so much I'm ordering a spare. I can go thru most doorways and still sit comfortably on the padded seat. I had assembled in 10 minutes. Folds up to fit in my back seat of my Deville. too much stuff in my trunk right now due to christmas hiding. I can carry my water bottles in the basket under the seat. There's even a spot for my checkbook that zips and unzipps on the bottom of the seat cushion. I walk and walk till I get tired then sit. Never a need to worry about crunching a stranger sitting down at the mall or finding a chair without arms. I'm 6'4" so I was concerned about its height but the handles adjusted high enough to be comfortable. My back still hurts if i'm not using it. But using it, eliminates my back pain. As a pregnant man waiting to have a whole litter, I would recommend this to a pregnant women. with the back bar you can attach a back pack to put your purse in and put a small padlock on the zipper to keep the zipper locked on ur back pack attached to the back bar. I even put stuff on the seat to wheel around like the huge box it comes in to the curb. So much freedom while I use it to walk and get my health back. Like walking on a treadmill. Lean on the handles while u walk. I'm 427 lbs.and loosing now.Not recommended for lazy people. This tool will motivate you.
Excellent product. Sturdy,easy to put together,safe to use,price was right. Drive made a sound product. I ordered larger model because I am a big person. It 's seat is wide and comfortable and would hold 500 pounds as advertised if needed. The basket is a plus! I use it for many tasks. Caution it is wide so does not fit in all doorways but with practice it can be most useful and safe.Love it!
This is a very sturdy walker, nice sturdy wheels. This is my second walker and is so, so much better then my first one, I am not sure the name of my first one, but I will def. stick with a Driver Walker, fantastic price also, was cheaper then my first one I had. If you need a wheeled walker I would so recommend this one, don't waste your time looking any further.
If you need a good heavy duty rollator walker, this is it. It is made of steel and is big and strong. Great for tall/large people. Good for heavy people even over 400 lbs. Good for people with a big butt as the seat is wide. The downside is that it is not good for use as a portable walker, one you put in the trunk of your car. It's heavy and big. Of course, if you are a large person you may need one of this type. I bought it for a roll around chair/walker. It's big, strong and comfortable. I leave it in my house. I also have a light weight aluminum rollator I use for a portable unit. This aluminum unit weighs one-half the weight of the metal one. So, in conclusion. the Heavy Duty Bariatric Large Padded Seat Rollator Walker is a great walker, if that is what you want or need.