Very pleased with this product. It needed minimal assembly, and was quite easy to put together. Well made construction for a very fair price. Delivered quickly.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Spot on.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy. Well made.
WELL worth the money! little to assemle. VERY sturdy. may be difficult to lift in and out of a car for some people, but only because it is well built/heavy duty. anyone of any weight will feel secure sitting on/using this product. my mom has bad knees+hips and will now be able to do many things that she's not been able to walk and do with a cane. it made her VERY happy! i'm sorry i waited so long to purchase.GREAT BUY! many thanks!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly as shown
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exactly as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well constructed and VERY sturdy
The maneuverability of this walker is excellent and it is very sturdy. The only problem I have is that it is very heavy and my husband has to load it in the car when we have to take it somewhere. If you have an older home, there might be a problem getting it through some of the doorways as it is wider than normal.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Walker is larger than photograph
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is superb.
I received product on time, and in perfect condition. For the price, I might buy another, and keep it in my vehicle. I am very satisfied with all aspects of this product.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Product was described accurately.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Heavy duty. Has more quality in craftmanship than I expected.
My wife already had a standard walker and a wheelchair, but they were not of much use around the house. This product allows her to be mobile, yet stop and rest when she needs to. Good product !
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sound, quality materials and workmanship. Easy assembly, up and running in no time.
I truly adore using my Rollator. It supportive and comfortable. I use it to go shopping, casual walking, and even traveling. I would recommend it to any one.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very defenite
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is above what I expected
This is a very sturdy rollator that is easy to fold up, has a nice size basket under the seat and at a really good price. I am totally pleased with this product. I will say that when I unpacked it, the seat had a tear or cut on the cover of the seat. I contacted customer service and had exceptional results. I can't say enough about how fast and helpful they were in getting a replacement seat. I love the rollator walker and I am super pleased with the service of Overstock.com.
Outstanding walker. Great product. Highly Recommend.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? yes, exactly
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? a little larger than I expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. VERY heavy duty !! This will never wear out
Good sturdy product, however, the manufacturer needs to improve on quality control. One hole was drill in the wrong position causing the wheel lock handle to stick out beyond the width of the rollator. Overstock.com sent a new handle with the same issue. Rather than continue wasting time I decided to ask the user if they would deal with it.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Good
I love this ting so much I got a 2nd one. I started out with it cause my back hurt so bad I couldn't walk without stopping to lean or sit. At 6'4" and 427 lbs it was awful. I don't use it in the house cause its so wide. I got small space. Won't fit thru some retail stores either. However, outside its great. Heavy snow it doesn't go thru well. Light snow ok. I've lost 77 lbs in the last year walking with this thing. My back feels great now. Can walk without this. However, I don't cause I fell in love with it. The basket holds my drinks. There's a pocket on the bottom of the seat that i can slide my gun holster clip into n hold my gun. So when airport security looks in the basket its empty. They never see my gun. I always feel safe from falling down or shooting someone. If somebody pushes me down, I can reach up and grab my gun n shoot em. Then use the brakes on my walker to help get back up and roll away. I use this a utility cart too. I can carry my weed wacker across the front bar. hang grocery bags from the handles. I get tired at the mall. No worries about looking 4 a seat. I just sit down. Waiting in line at the airport. I just sit down. folds up real nice. Has even gone thru the car wash with it in the back of my pick up. Fits inside my car better then the back seat of my pick up. I love the basket too. Carries my bottles of water.
The Drive heavy duty rollator has changed my life! It's quite comfortable to sit on. I feel very secure in it. It has enabled me to go so many places I couldn't before! Works great on grass. The basket is a pretty useful size; my mid-size purses fit into it fairly well. My only complaint is that it's not possible to adjust the height from the seat to the ground; my feet don't quite reach the floor. Although the handlebars are adjustable, I use them at the lowest setting, and I am 5'5". I think it would be difficult for anyone shorter than me to use this rollator comfortably. Also, only two of the wheels swivel; in most cases this makes no difference, but if the rollator is folded and you need to slide it sideways into a space, you have to pick it up. Also, the trade-off for sturdiness is that it's pretty heavy. I have good upper body strength so it's not much of a problem for me, but if someone were weak in their upper body, they might have trouble picking it up. Also, it is a little unwieldy - the shape is such that it won't fit into my car trunk, even though my Mercury Grand Marquis has a gigantic trunk. It will fit into my back seat, though. In addition, it is quite wide and may have some trouble fitting through the doors in a home; this doesn't bother me as I don't need it at home. I leave it in my car and only use it in public. None of these small problems is enough for me personally to give it less than 5 stars, as for me I think it is the best available rollator for me with my particular circumstances. It really has changed my life, and I can feel my lower body growing stronger as I use it more and more often.
This has been wonderful. A lot better than the first one I ordered. I use it every day. I ended up having to have it welded. It was aluminum and they told me it was defective where it was welded. They fixed it and told me it would not break again and it hasn't.