My husband is undergoing chemo treatments and is very weak. At Doctor's appointments sometimes the room is so full there is no place to sit. This is a good walker- sturdy, the seat is comfortable and wide and can be folded up when not in use but doesn't get in the way even if you leave it down. Has adjustable height and states it holds up to 300 pounds. No assembly required- pull it out of the box and you're done. Very lightweight and easy to push. I would recommend this to anyone needing a walker. I also believe in leaving feedback so others can get an honest opinion before they buy.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Good Quality
The Drive Clever-Lite Rollator Walker is lightweight and easy to use. The price was below other walkers of comparable quality. Construction was excellent quality. I would highly recommend this walker.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good reprsentation
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. met expectations
I am not sure if I just overlooked it or wasn't paying attention, but clearly the walker was way too wide to get through doorways. I had to return it because my elderly aunt could not go into the bathroom area of the house. As a home builder myself I know that most houses are built with 2' wide openings leading to bathrooms, whether it be new houses or older houses. Especially older homes. Not everyone lives in a new house and a lot of high end new homes may have homes built with 2'6" wide door openings. However, my house does not have doorways that would allow for this walker to get through so she would have to go through sideways to accommodate this walker and she would never be able to do that especially with the larger wheels on this item either. Also, the wheels on this product were very sticky on our tile. We have marble throughout the house and the wheels may have worked better on tile that was more rough but on a smooth tile they did not want to swivel as easily which caused the wheels to get stopped up side ways instead of going forward. I finally just locked them in place like a normal walker would to make it go straight all the time so she wouldn't trip, but it didn't matter, due to the door way issue it was not going to work and had to be returned. It is really too bad because the whole reason this walker was so great was that if she got weak while walking she could sit down and rest for a minute and then continue on. We were so excited about it and were willing to pay the high price for that one great feature (the seat).
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the product was just like it looked on the screen
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not spelled out enough for one to know all the pertinent details of operation
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality was good