I have been advised to get a knee brace for my osteoarthritis. It is for my right knee. How do I know which to go for - lateral or medial? Also I do not know which side of the knee is the most damaged - the inner side or the outer side.
ITEM#: 15051087The DonJoy OA Adjuster patient-ready knee osteoarthritis brace off-loads the knee and is ideally suited for active patients. Lock and off-load technology shifts compressive knee joint forces from degenerative area to the healthy compartment.
- Clinically proven to off-load the knee
- Ideally suited for active patients
- Lock and off-load technology shifts compressive knee joint forces from degenerative area to the healthy compartment
- Universal OA key enables patient-controlled load adjustment to meet daily needs, swooping thigh and calf cuffs for inner leg clearance
- Swiveling D-rings to accommodate leg movement
- Floating hinges allow a contoured fit with a double upright design
- Flexion and extension control
- Aircraft grade aluminum frame (0.100" thick)
- Anti-migration band anchors on the upper calf
- 4 points of leverage system pioneered by DonJoy provides ligament stability
- Package includes: One (1) lateral knee brace for right knee
- Intended use: Support for osteoarthritis
- Color options: Black/ grey
- Care instructions: Hand wash, air dry
- Materials: Aluminum
- Dimensions: 14.5 inches x 6.5 inches x 5.5 inches
- Weight 23 ounces
Click here to view sizing guide.
Questions & Answers
Hello romaw, you will want to consult your physician as to which brace will work best for you. If you have any additional questions please feel free to let us know. Thank you for shopping with us!
Hi I need a brace to offload the pressure form the outside of my right knee ,please can you advise which on is suitable for me . Thanks Tony
Hello, This will effectively offload pressure on the damaged knee compartment. It's designed for moderate to severe uni-compartmental steoarthritis, ligament instability, and rehabilitation so it should be quite suitable for you depending on the situation. Hope this information is helpful. Thank you for shopping with us!
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Spring Beauty Must-Haves
When the seasons change, your beauty routine needs to change too. It is time to heal the drying effects of winter and treat your skin to a little love.
Top 5 Ways to Live a Healthier Life
Top 5 ways to live a healthier life from Overstock.com. These small lifestyle changes can make a big difference in your overall health.
Best Ways to Celebrate National No Housework Day
Best Ways to Celebrate National No Housework Day from Overstock.com. April 7th is National No Housework Day! Relax and treat yourself to a special day.
Flexible Spending Account Information Guide
Flexible Spending Account Information Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about flexible spending accounts and advice about our many brand-name products.
FAQs about FSA-eligible Products
FAQs about FSA-Eligible Products from Overstock.com. Have questions about flexible spending accounts? Here are the answers to frequently asked questions about FSA-eligible products.
Top 5 Benefits of Aloe Vera
Top 5 Benefits of Aloe Vera from Overstock.com. Here are the top reasons you'll want to have this miracle plant in your home and in your beauty products.
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details