I was originally looking for the Graham Webb Making Curls and it isn't available anymore, I called the Ghaham Webb Salon and one of the instructors there told me about DebaCurl Angel Hair Gel, I was dissapointed that I couldn't get the Making Curls anymore, but I found something just as good...THanks for making my curls beautiful!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image and product was same as described on site
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I really like the way the DevaCurl Angel Hair Gel makes my curls soft, but still holds it shape...
Love this product. I can apply it to my hair, wet or dry. I have medium wavy coarse hair, and the gel has the right amount of soft hold without that brittle feeling other gels seem to have. DevaCurl also has a very lite scent unlike other gels that I have tried that smell like hotel soap. My daughter who has super curly hair also loves this product and she was the one who recommended I try it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? samw
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
I've been looking for a product that will give my "thinning with age" curly hair some body. This product works. I can use it between shampoos to give body, texture, height to the areas that tend to lie flat. I'm very satisfied with the product and would recommend it.