This isn't all Argan oil as the ingredients list. There are other oils, such as seed carrot oil and linseed oil, and some other ingredients you normally find in cosmetics. Nevertheless, this did help soften and condition my dry hair. I just put a few drops in my palm, rub them together and run it through my just-washed, damp hair. It makes my hair soft and shiny. I also notice that my palms are softened from using it. I recommend this product as it's a good value for the price. It doesn't leave my hair or hands feeling greasy as it seems to absorb immediately. The only reason I don't give it five stars is because the ingredient listing is misleading.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ingredients list this as just Argan Oil. Not true - it's a blend of Argan with other oils and ingredients.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not fully disclosed
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Good
This product works ok, but is not 100% argan oil as ingredients state.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? ok
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Incorrect. Indicates in the ingredient line that is is only argna oil, which is false.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok, gave 2 stars because it works to condition but less quality that I expected.
This is a great oil for hair treatment. I have brown, wavy/curly hair and I apply a small amount to it when it's damp. If you don't use too much, it isn't overwhelming and does not weigh down hair or make it look greasy. It's very light, absorbs quickly and smells great! You can also use it on dry hair to tame fly-aways and moisturize and add shine. However, this is NOT pure Argan oil! Something I failed to realize until I received the product...
My hair has changed so much since menopause ,and has become so frizzy and unmanageable .This argan oil has been a godsend ,all I need is a dime size and my straw hair turns smooth .I love this product ,thanks overstock so much for offering a great product at a reasonable price.
You get all three bottles with the order and a little goes a long way. I have very naturally curly and frizzy hair, so I use this on my dry hair before I straighten it and my hair does not feel oily, just soft and smooth. I use a thermal spray after straightening which gives even more shine and softness. I like this more than the oil I was using before.
This is a thinner aragan oil than I normally use and I have been loving it. Instead of smoothing my hair by weighing it down it is smoothing it but my hair is still light and airy and had natural body to it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Same except for it has a log more ingredients.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's great for the price!
I have been using this brand of Argan Oil for about 4 years and I love it. I use it on my hair and upper body after I shower and I keep a bottle on my night stand for smoothing on my arms, neck, & face before bed. It soaks in so fast and leaves my skin soft with a light scent. When my granddaughter stayed overnight, she bathed and washed her hair. She was afraid that the tangles would hurt as we brushed her hair out so I asked if I could use some of my oil to remove the tangles. She said yes and was SO happy that there were no tangles and she Loved the scent. This is great stuff!!!!
From the monent I put it on my hair I could feel the difference. Not greasy or heavy. Just the perfect nourishment for my hair. I even bought the shampoo and conditioner now on sale at my local store. This oil is magic.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. superb
Real Argan oil, packaged in three 2oz bottles so you can store it whee you use it (and if you spill it you won't loose all of the precious stuff.) I use it on my hair - I have very thick, long hair. It helps me dry it faster, it controls the frizz of my shorter hairs without killing the waves, it makes my hair look clean, shiny and controlled no matter what it's actual condition and it smells ok too. You don't use very much, put a few drops in the palm of your hand spread it around lightly on your palms and stroke it firmly into your hair, focusing on the places that need attention. Very handy to have around, good for skin, nails etc if you have dryness problems there too.