I sit here with the malfunctioning machine attached forced to write my first review. Unit malfunctions constantly. Very poor quality. Trust me and take your business elsewhere.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same unit pictured
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very very very low
I've been using the IF portion of the device only and I find it doesn't work as well as the IF unit my chiropractor has used on me. It gives relief while I have it on but by the next day I'm back to being in pain again. I had hoped that using my own device would save me money and would keep the pain at bay for the several days that my chiropractors device gave to me.
This has really helped with my peripheral neuropathy. It works by loading the pain receptors with the neuro muscle stim instead of my leg pain. It works great when I'm sitting in my recliner but I'm not mobile with it. I'm using the plug in instead of the battery. My doctor told me not to drive with it on. So I'm following his advice. I'm actually getting a internal model of this installed permenately in January. It cost a heap more money but I think it's origin started from a device like this. It works for my kind of pain but not sure if it's for everyone. Everybody's pain is different. Better than drugs!
I really wanted to like this unit. I have been using an archaic tens unit from 20 years ago so thought I was making a giant leap in technology. The fact that the amplitude adjustments are digital is IMO, a huge flaw. As I said, I know how to use a tens unit...how to apply the electrodes and how to use the machine. But when this unit was all set up and I tuned it on, first there was the constant beep with every button press, the buttons have a very loud click to ever press and there is no fine adjustment with the buttons. SO what this resulted in is in trying to bump up the level of stim, I basically got ZAPPED with too much power for a good 5 secs and then the level would go back to being too low...I never could get it set to a high enough level without sending me off my couch with my foot in contractions from the initial zap of power surge. I am assuming this unit is defective and am sadly sending it back. It is cheaply made and I can only guess it would not last 20 years like my other unit did and still functions great to this day. I was getting the IF combo for the IF to try to help the 5th metatarsal in my foot repair better than it currently is....so for now, the 20 years old tens will have to do until I can find a quality unit that functions properly. The unit seemed totally throw away like most things made today.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Cheaply made, hard buttons, all plastic, display marked up out of the box
We tried to use this unit many times but had trouble with it each time than we replies that some parts were missing so we sent the unit back we though it was ourselves not understanding the product. I should of relives this early since Overstock has been a fine supper of different items to us. Thanks john
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? verv
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fair
This a great produt at good price...I will recomend it to my friends
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same as pictures
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality