I have always used electric rollersfor at least 30 years. When my old set died I bought these.The clips wouldn't hold the roller in the hair and the roller didn't grip the hair.I miss the old steel u-shaped picks that really held well. I don't care for the new clips or rollers at all .
I love Conair and so purchased these rollers especially because of the fast heating. They are probably the worst rollers I've ever had. They don't heat well. They definitely don't curl well. The curlers don't stay in...The clips don't hold the curlers in. These things are going back!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Over-rated the product
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
I have tried several curling irons and heated rollers before but they weren't any good for my thick hair. To be honest i didn' t know what to expect from these rollers. When they first arrived i was sceptical however after my first try the results were amazing and I absolutely love the fact that you can heat up the clips as well. Ideal for thick hair- higly recommended.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
I love the size of these rollers because I have shorter hair (a little shorter than shoulder length). I had to search for awhile to find a hot roller set that had enough of the smaller rollers in it to use for all my hair. It heats up super fast, just a couple of minutes (it took 10 minutes for my older set), so it really saves time in the morning. It makes nice curles/waves. There is a spot for 3 clips to heat so your hair gets heat from the roller and the clip (which I like) but that is a problem also because the clips don't heat fast enough after you use the first 3....the first 3 are very warm but after that, not so much. If they only had a bigger spot to heat more clips than 3 at a time, this set would be super! I'm not sure how long the foam on the rollers will hold up but it seems to be doing good so far.
I'm very happy with this hot roller set. I love the heated clips - and they hold the rollers in place just fine for my thick, coarse, wavy hair. The set heats up very fast and I can take my hair down in 10 minutes and have all day curls! My one complaint is that I need a larger diameter roller than what is supplied. Didn't take a star away for this, because it is true of every roller set I've ever owned or even seen.
The clips are terrible. Don't hold and make big dents in your hair. Go to drugstore and buy the old fashioned wire clips.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not pertinent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. so so