My hair is a naturally med blonde color and I hadn't dyed it in years, so it at this point was 100 percent virgin un-dyed hair. i wanted to go violet black so last night I used Loreal Feria violet soft black. The girl pictured on the box of the Loreal Feria violet soft black had dark black hair w/ a tint of dark violet. Its a gorgeous color. I figured thats how my hair would turn out after using the dye (because technically it should!) but it didn't look the same at all. instead the result was a bright clown red/maroon. the worst color id ever seen. EVER!! you need to wait at least 4-6 weeks to correct a dye job (dye on top of dye) but this was a disaster that had to be fixed asap. no way could i go to work with hair that color. My 1st though was blue black to counteract the red tones and ultimately get rid of this botched dye job. I was worried the red would show through but luckily it didn't. The Result: Gorgeous blue/black hair (just as pictured on the Clairol box.) My hair turned out soft and undamaged. Im now a 4ever clairol fan. Especially the blue/black dye.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Top quality
I really liked this hair color! I would definitely buy this color again. I was very impressed. I was a little worried with the Blue Black Color, but it is perfect! Also, any dye that got on your temple's or forehead, came right off. With a lot of other hair color's that isn't the case. I would definitely recommend this product!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was better than I expected.
This color was just what I wanted and I love how the color lasts! Clairol Nice 'n Easy brand does what its meant to, I haven't had much problem with it fading though it does a little bit but unlike other brands I tried I dont lose much of my color at all.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Great!