Used product per instructions. No noticable shine to hair. Maybe need to continue to use more than one bottle.(?) Sold in pack of four. Nearly finished with one bottle. Does have an "off" smell. Not a smell that I would choose to have in my hair. If a shampoo came with the same smell, I wouldn't want to wash my hair with it. Also, product does seem to leave a residue on hair. This may be what is supposed to make it shiny. (?) I will not be buying any more of this product, and will probably give the remaining three bottles away to the Girl Scouts for their April Showers campaign.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nothing spectacular
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
just a tiny bit does the trick and makes my hair so shiny. doesn't smell bad and doesn't make even my thin hair weighed down or greasy. my hair is naturally a little frizzy and all over the place then goes really flat by the end of the day. this stuff keeps it shiny and bouncy with no frizz or fly aways for most of the day. i have been so pleased!
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes