Not happy with the smell. It smells and looks more of an imitation than the real Obsession I know.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? okay
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? okay
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. awful quality. Doesn't smell good at all
Always read the comments we write this Should be sent back to the vender It came looking like water no staying Power at all my husband wont wear it This is not the same as in the stores Do not buy it wont be used its colored Water
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not good
I was delighted to get the Calvin Klein 'Obsession' Men's 4 oz Eau de Toilette Tester Spray. I was disappointed that there was not a cap over the top of the atomizer. I was giving the fragrance as a gift, and the lack of a top diminished the perception of quality of an otherwise good product. From the photo in the ad, it appeared to me that there was a cap on the atomizer. I shall be more observant of future products.
For the product and the value of the cologne the price is a non-factor. This smells soo good that people, especially women, are going to pay you all the attention you desire. It's such a quality cologne that you can't use, you don't have to use, very much... and the aroma is sensual. I'm actually going to get 2 more bottles; one for my brother, for christmas or his birthday or whatever. And another for myself when this runs out, which it probably won't for a 10-months because it is a 4-ounce bottle.