from Four Corners Area, New Mexico,
This back brace comes in two parts. The main brace is wide and comfortable. The second brace is much smaller and is attached to the main brace by large gromets which allow you to pull it forward and tightnen up. In one week the gromets pulled apart and will not tighten to the gromets sewn in the large brace. Very poor construction of the large brace and the long wire like gromets. It's ok I'll just use the large brace when I need it, which is often.
How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
How accurate was the on site description of the product? Close
Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
from Southern Ontario, Canada,
I just received it and while it does work somewhat, there are some drawbacks...
- seems to reinforce reminding you to stand straighter (it doesn't so all the work for you and doesn't help with neck & head)
- inexpensive way to try out posture braces
- I believe this will help me improve over time
- doesn't help with neck & head
- isn't totally discreet under clothing - straps can show through neck of shirt or velcro joint bulges can show under clothes
- I'm a slim and tall male wearing this and it still manages to have a side effect of acting like a push-up bra to the extent that my chest now jiggles when I walk.
I moderately recommend trying it but only to wear at home and not out to work or other public places.
How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact match
How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100% accurate
Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is ok for the price paid (about $20 vs 60+ for other models)