The pads are not very thick and if you use them at night you will need to add 2-3 pads th the regular night time pads. they do help with the night time bladder overload in the morning and i would order them again for the price, since they are the cheapest at overstock and booster pads are hard to find at a reasonable price.
Do not buy this product if you need more tan dribble protection. It called it a booster pad for moderate or heavy problems. Wrong. It is a thin thin piece and does not collect the amount of fluid anywhere near what it says it will. It is a non returnable item. It is nothing like a Dignity Plus product. Do not be fooled. OVERSTOCK: change your description. You are better than this.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Deceiving
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not good. It said good for moderate or heavy problems
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. thin and useless
Works great to REFRESH the disposable brief underwear, during the day or any time you feel the need. This way you do not have to relace your expensive brief/pads as often. nice thin size- not bulky- but VERY absorbent. It is NOT a brief /pad replacement- but an excellent ' booster'
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
they do serve a purpose, but ARE NOT Anatomically shaped underpads as stated. (but I knew that going in, I have bought these else where previously. BUT "O" HAS THE BEST PRICE! They are meant to be used as "extra/addition" to pads, diaper that you already use. (THEY DO NOT HAVE A LEAK PROOF BACKING........ warning for ppl that are 1st time buyers) They do absorb quickly, and add an extra layer for over night, or bad days.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? yes
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good, if you already know just what you are buying
We have an 18 month old baby boy who drinks fluids like a russian race horse in his crib at night. He was soaking thru even the thickest night time diapers we could find. When our older children were his age there was a product called a "diaper doubler" which we used with success. We took a chance on these after reading some reviews and they work GREAT! I would highly recommend this product.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Good
These booster pads are VERY SMALL & THIN. Don't seem any different from ordinary "panty liners" sold in supermarkets. They're supposed to be used along with disposable briefs, but don't stay put and just seem too wimpy.I assumed their size would be close to a regular disposable pad, especially in heft.NOT!These aren't returnable, so I'm stuck with the 7 unopened packages in the case.Sticking to grocery stores & pharmacies for these products.
This product is hard to find even on the Internet, but an important need in the care of my handicapped son. I was ordering them from another site that decided to raise the price. I was referred to Overstock.com by a Google search. I was pleased to find them available, affordable and they were delivered in a timely manner and in good condition. Great shipping rate! Thanks Overstock.com!