I have been on the hunt for body butters. After pulling away from the Body Shop butters after a few years, I tried high end brands and then this one. This one was the best out of all of them. It's not too thick and leaves the skin shiny and hydrated. The smell is also amazing!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Product shown is product you receive
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality, silk smooth and hydrating
This product, body butter, has a most unpleasant odor. I have purchased this brand of body butter (different fragrances) elsewhere in the past and was very satisfied; but this was no bargain if the one unsealed product smells so bad I do not ever again want to use it - and the other FIVE unopened containers are unreturnable. I am totally unhappy with this purchase!
I like this cream because it is not greasy, and have a light fragrance.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? ok
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Product not greasy, and have a pleasant fragrance.
I'm a fan of argan oil, not in my hair but on my skin. I have 100% argan oil that I rub into my face and neck. This butter should definitely be kept cool so that it's like real, solid butter instead of butter that's been melted on the stove! It smells wonderful, and though argan oil is far down the list of ingredients, there are other wonderful oils that even my face loves. After a hot shower, I take a SMALL AMOUNT (really! a little goes a long way) and rub it into my legs first, then my torso, then my throat and arms. I rub this butter in, and my body instantly absorbs it - and FEELS WONDERFUL. I'm a fan!
Bought a "variety pak" of the Delon Argan Oil Body Butter, Body whip lotion and shower gel. My husband loved it. Used all the body butter! Went online to order more of the body butter for him and bought a 6 pak at a great value! He should be all set for at least 6 months now. He claims his few "smile" lines are getting fainter and fainter! Makes him happy. He's happy, I'm happy. Thank you Delon!