My ice machine exceeded my expectations, especially because it was $$$ less than others on the market. It works as described and it has become my newest friend.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? okay
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
The unit worked as expected, wish the ice would last a little longer.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Received upgraded unit
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate decription with extra heat option
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. no problems so far
I used this machine for my acl/meniscus reconstruction surgery. Wished I would have bought it sooner. Wound up renting a similar machine for more than the cost of owning this unit. It came within days of ordering & included the hose & pad. It's not too heavy & has a timer built in. I would recommend using frozen bottles of water vs. ice cubes (stays colder longer). Internal tubing kind of gets in the way w/the frozen bottles so I recommend 2 regular sized bottled waters & 1 small one. This SO worth the money & is WAY less expensive than units that don't have an electric pump.
I had used the Game Ready machines at my physical therapist's office. On a whim, I came to Overstock to see if I could find something. I bought this to use post knee surgery. I believe (as does my doctor), that it speeded my recovery. I went online and was able to find a larger pad for it so I've also used it on my back. The key is to put in plenty of ice. It is amazing. I really can't recommend it highly enough.