I am over 66 yrs old and have avoided the sun. Age & laughter has created some wrinkles. This product decreases the appearance of deeper wrinkles It smoothes the finer lines around my eyes. .I've used many eye creams and have found that some are irrating to my sensitive skin and eyes. This cream is non irrating and does not cause my eyes to tear up when applied. Good product for the price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very accurrate
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This product is a pure and high quality cream.
I'm super picky about eye creams. I've tried dozens and dozens over the years, maybe over 100. I love this one! Improves moisture in my eye area without feeling greasy, has just the right consistency. I will definitely order this again!
I think this was another very good purchase from Overstock. I used the cream and it felt very good on my skin. A little goes a long way.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the product was very good.
I was looking for a gentle moisturizer for my eye area and this one works very well. I like the fact that it is unscented also.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? yes
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
I haven't noticed any change in my skin - other than the break-outs. I have only a few little crinkles and this isn't affecting them, so I wouldn't recommend this to anyone ith actual crow's feet or something major around their eyes. Once you buy it though, you can't return it, so oh well. Now I know.
This is very similar to other products I have bought and I hope this turns out to be BETTER since I paid so much and it is NOT returnable. I will have to use for awhile to see the results. Most skin care items are extremely expensive. I have so many and I can attest to that, but if and only if the few I am trying work just okay, I am moving on to Olay products that are less expensive at the drugstore. I have hope. We will see. It is hell aging.