Gave ham for holiday gift. I received a call immediately about how wonderful the ham was.
- How accurate was the sizing? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
First of all, the slicing of the ham was very variable, ranging from slices that were paper thin to over 1/2 inch thick. The glaze was very bitter and over powering. If it had honey in it, it was very little and the other ingrediants overpowered it terribly. Once I washed off the glaze and put on my own honey and brown sugar and heated the ham, it tasted OK, but was no better than the Sugardale ham I bought at WalMart for Easter for less than $25.
- How accurate was the sizing? Correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Glaze was terrible
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No