This ring storage case has lots of space and fits 70-80 rings perfectly. The case is thin and does not take up very much space. The inside is soft and tight fitted. I plan on purchasing another one very soon!
- How accurate was the sizing? This jewelry display storage box was the perfect size. Holds all my rings and isn't all bulky like most.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very happy about the quality of this product.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? There were no defects on this item.
Highly recommend this product as it is perfect for storing and carrying. In addition the case is dark and flat thus not immediately seen., which is great for security.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact image
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
Needed a box to store my jewelry and which would fit into the bank's safety deposit box. This was perfect. The velvet lining is luxurious and I can see what I have at one glance. The box construction is such that it won't fall apart should I drop it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? As described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
I have been looking for this item for a long time. This ring box holds all sizes of rings without crowding, so I added pendants also. They don't move when the box is tipped either which was a problem with my last ring box. It is very inconspicuous and easy to hide. I love it!
This is more of a storage/display case than a decorative "jewelry box." It is sturdy and well-made and very functional. I like that it has a locking latch and that its slim design allows for minimal space to store the box. I bought it to hold my rings in the home safe but it turned out to be about 1" too long -- so watch the measurements if you are considering similar storage. It holds a lot, securely.
I purchased it as a Christmas gift for my husband because he loves watches and has about 14. He thought the box was very nice but was a little tricky to open at first. He immediately put all his watches in including the large ones and they all fit nicely. Very impressed and looks good on the dresser.
Lovely box, good quality (covered in leather), holds a large number of rings, whether narrow or wide. Opening the box is a little "fiddly" at the beginning, but just have to find the knack (or rather to find where to lift the lid). Very happy with my purchase, it's exactly what I wanted.
Everything is great with lockable jewellery case. Can hold bangles & ear-rings also. Wish an extra key came with this product.
- How accurate was the sizing? size is accommodating
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is excellent
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? was free from manufacturer defects
good if you do not itend to use the lock for security, use for organizing a large amount of rings and to be stored in a VERY safe place is a reat product if not used for security.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? about the same
- How accurate was the sizing? na
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the lock is cheap
I'm happy with this case. It's a nice size and has plenty of room for my rings and I also keep my charms in it. The charms don't stay as well as I'd like, but it will work for now. Since I bought this case I've seen others with glass tops and I like that design even better than this one. Also, when you open the case, the lid does not stay up. You have to lay it completely flat and I'm always afraid the weight of the lid (if it's not on a flat surface) will topple the case over.