These freshly baked cookies come in an assortment with seven different delectable flavors. This package comes with 50 cookies from Oma Gisi's German Bakery.
TIP: Cookies will stay fresh up to two months if stored in a cookie tin or an empty popcorn tin. Due to the perishable nature of food items, returns are not accepted by state law. After adding this item to your cart, Personalized Gift Messaging is available by clicking 'Edit Cart'
- State of Origin: Illinois
- Seven pecan macaroons
- Eight Spritzgebaeck (vanilla/chocolate)
- Eight almond crescents cookies (vanilla and chocolate)
- Seven orange almond cookies
- Seven butter jelly sandwich cookies
- Six marzipan butter sandwich cookies (vanilla and chocolate)
- Seven nougat and truffle butter sandwich cookies (vanilla)
- Brand: Oma Gisi
- Handmade from quality ingredients in small batches to ensure great taste and quality
- Weight: Approximately 40 ounces
Oma Gisi's German Bakery is a small bakery in Kinmundy Illinois. When the owners moved from Germany in 2001, they immediately fell in love with Kinmundy and knew they wanted to stay. They embraced their new home, but missed the hearty breads and scrumptious desserts they had grown up enjoying in Germany. So, in 2009, they opened Oma Gisi's German Bakery in order to bring you the best of both worlds. At Oma Gisi's German Bakery, they use only the finest whole wheat organic flour, whole grains, and freshest ingredients to bake exceptional breads, pretzels, rolls, pastries, and cakes using traditional German recipes.