Excellent chocolates. Delicious and very enjoyable at anytime.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Identical
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Precise
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality and variety
The recipients of this gift box of chocolates say all the pieces were delicious.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? fine
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fine.
Bought this for MIL's BD-she loved it-said it was better that The Big Chocalate Seller's candy!
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
- How is the quality of the product? very good
I send chocolates to my family every Christmas, and was sad when my old favorite handmade chocolatier went out of business. My family likes chocolate and they get into fights about who gets what and how much of the box (age range of 43-73, if that helps with a picture). They really like chocolate. I spent a ton last year on a couple of brands of local (San Francisco) handmade truffles and got a polite thank you note and no comment upon which was better (I'd specifically asked for feedback because of the new sources). Upon receiving this year's box, my sister (who, unfortunately for the rest of the fam, was home alone upon its arrival) claims to have eaten most of it and highly approves, even if she won't be able to fit into her wetsuit. I'm only withholding the 5th star because I didn't eat them myself (yet).