good tent but the strings they come with are a bit cheezy so i got some new ones a lil thicker and longer thanks god bless
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok but i think 2 of the cords should be alot longer
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
Took this tent on an extended backpacking trip with the Scouts, and it held up fine. The weight was perfect, and the size fit comfortably into my pack. The material is pretty cheap, but we didn't need it to be. It kept out the skunks and raccoons that invaded our campsite!
- How accurate was the sizing? Right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I was nervous because of the price, but the tent held up fine on an overnight backpacking trip. It's the perfect weight and size. The ropes and stakes will need to be replaced soon, but the tent material itself held up just fine. If weight of a tent is an issue, consider this one.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
This tent is very lightweight, easy to set up and cheap. That being said, I certainly got what I paid for...the inside of the tent was full of condensation within minutes of being set up and being so low, your head gets wet and items inside very quickly. The most upsetting part is the outside flap that covers the doors does not tip but rather has three ties offering little protection from bugs and cold. It was a nightmare to get in and out of, especially in the middle of the night. My tent also only came with four spikes and you need at least 8 to properly set up the tent. I used rocks instead.