1) What type of material is it - paste? powder? briquets? sticks? other? 2) What is the burn time per weight unit ? 3) If it burns wet firewood at almost 1000°F, that means it's not suitable for normal cooking temperatures of 350-450, right ? 4) What is the weight of the fuel without the packaging ?
Ready Fire Nontoxic Fuel and Fire Starter Made from Recycled Materials
Use quick-lighting Ready Fire to get your fire started. It is a fire starter and fuel in one that works great for fireplaces, barbeque grills, camping, and emergency preparedness. This is a safe, non-toxic way to store fuel, which burns clean.
ITEM#: 14235884Ready Fire is a fire starter and fuel in one. Great for fireplaces, barbeques, scouting, hiking, camping, boating, and emergency preparedness. This is a safe, non-toxic, non-combustable way to store fuel, and it burns 'green', no harmful chemicals. With a 30 year shelf life, Ready Fire is the perfect companion to your emergency food supply and all your winter and summer activities.
- Made from recycled materials
- 30 year shelf life
- Burns 'green'. No harmful chemicals
- No Benzine
- Safely stores near food does not affect taste
- Perfect substitute for wood charcoal or propane
- Lights and burns in wind, rain, sleet or snow
- Burns wet firewood at almost 1000°F, Ready Fire™ quickly dries out wet wood
- Lights in less than a second
- Compact and lightweight. Easily fits and carries anywhere
Questions & Answers
Thank you for your interest. It actually has the look of kitty litter. Burn time will vary depending on how much is in a burn pile. No, this is completely suitable for cooking food, as the fuel will need to be placed under a pot or pan but not directly on top. You lose heat the higher from the fuel source you go.The bucket weighs 16 pounds. Please feel free to contact us again with any further questions.
What size in pounds or gallons is this bucket?
its 18x13x13 i asked them, sounds like a 2 gallon bucket, i wanted to know to
It's a typical 6 gallon bucket.
Outdoor Grill Buying Guide
When it's summertime, there's nothing better than firing up your outdoor grill and enjoying some savory barbeque. When's it's cold outside, nothing tastes as delicious as freshly grilled steaks. If you're in the market for an outdoor grill but you're not sure where to start, this outdoor grill buying guide is for you. There are three main types of BBQ grills: gas, charcoal and pellet. Deciding which one is right for you depends on how often you'll use your grill and how much space you have for it. Once you know how to buy an outdoor grill that's right for your patio, all you'll need is the steaks.
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
This item cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. More details
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details