I bought this suit with the intentions of wearing it over my jacket and maybe my chaps. I am a large in size so I got the XL thinking it would be big enough to wear over my gear. Turns out that it is just right for jeans and a light jacket under neath the rain suit. So if you have the same intentions as I had you better order at least two sizes larger to get the fit you want. Also the pants do not have a zipper or buttons on the bottom of the legs so it is difficult to get them on and off without removing your boots. I think you will get what you pay for no more, no less!
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
The pants were very small while the jacket was a little small. I could not use this set as there was no way I could get the pants over other cloths while riding on our motorcycle. The jacket fit as long as I wore a thin shirt. I gave this set to my husband, usually wears a size large or extra large and it fit him. Had to buy something else.
- How accurate was the sizing? It was much smaller than it should be, especially the pants
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is fine, I think, but I haven't used since I had to give it to someone else.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Think so.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No