How do I know when it is fully charged?
The product was new . It came in a timely manner. Veary good light...
Maglite Mag Charger Rechargeable Flashlight System
- Be ready for anything with a Maglite Mag charger system
- Camping gear features a durable, extra-hard anodized finish
- Rechargeable flashlight set includes rechargeable flashlight, charging cradle, high-capacity battery pack, two mounting brackets, 120-volt converter and 12-volt cigarette lighter adapter
- Easily replaced high-intensity halogen bulb has a peak beam of up to 51,700 candlepower
- Back-up halogen lamp stored in the tailcap
- O-ring sealed
- High-capacity rechargeable NiCad battery provides up to 1,000 hours of operational life
- 1/4-turn, cam action focus, spot-to-flood
- Self-cleaning 3-position rotary switch: On, Off, and Signal (manual, momentary on-off)
- Charger operates on A/C or D/C current
- Flashlight can be charged in any position
- Highly polished, scientifically designed, metallic reflector, withstands extreme temperatures
- Tempered glass lens
- Individually serial numbered
|Flashlight Bulb Type||Rechargable|
|Product Features||Made in USA|
|Materials||Aluminum, glass, rubber|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Hello jctfresno, thank you for inquiry! There is a red LED indicator light on the charging cradle. It will go green when charged. I hope this helps. Happy shopping!
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Types of Flashlights
Types of Flashlights from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about different types of flashlights and advice about our many brand-name products.
Flashlight Casing Materials and Terms
Flashlight Casing Materials and Terms from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about flashlight casing materials and terms and advice about our many brand-name products.
FAQs about Flashlights
FAQs about Flashlights from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with answers to frequently asked questions about flashlights and advice about our many brand-name products.
Flashlight Buying Guide
Flashlight Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about flashlights and advice about our many brand-name products.
Top Outdoor Gadgets for Christmas
Top Outdoor Gadgets for Christmas 2014 from Overstock.com. For the outdoor enthusiasts on your Christmas list, be sure to check out the latest outdoor gadgets.
Summer Outdoor Safety Tips
Summer Outdoor Safety Tips from Overstock.com. Keep your family safe during your summer outdoor adventures.
Extended Warranty Buying Guide
Extended Warranty Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about extended warranties and advice about our many brand-name products.
Create the Perfect Bug-Out Bag
Create the Perfect Bug-Out Bag from Overstock.com. Learn how to create the perfect bug-out bag and shop for the survival gear that will give you and your family 72 hours of critical emergency supplies.
How to Prepare For a Disease Outbreak
How to Prepare For a Disease Outbreak from Overstock.com. Taking preventative steps and making an emergency preparedness plan will help you be better prepared for disease outbreaks.
Emergency Preparedness Buying Guide
Emergency Preparedness Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Make sure you have these emergency preparedness essentials, whether you are just starting to build your kit or taking inventory of your existing supplies.
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.