Three medium-strength earthquakes withiin about one month "jolted" me into thinking about what I might need to survive a bigger one that disrupted utility service, water, the integrity of my house, and so on. I ordered this product and some freeze-dried fruit. With that plus some stored water, I think I can get by for a week if I'm lucky enough not to be crushed under a building.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks just like the photo.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100% accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I bought it based upon others' reviews. I plan to leave it sealed until I need it, so I have not tasted the contents.
One of the Packages in the tub, was cut and spilled powder over the other packages. The tub was security sealed still, so I do not think the seller had any idea the product inside was damaged. The factory Lindon Farms was not as careful in packing the product as they should have. The packages inside are much smaller then I had thought they would be, in no way would they make 90 servings for my family, unless we were all kids. I have chalked up this buy as an experiment of a different company Lindon Farms. I will not buy Lindon Farms product again as I think I could just bag store bought powdered product and put them in metallic bags myself. The bags were not even vacuum sealed, as most other companies I have bought from before do. The metallic bags are sold over the internet at a good price compared to buying product as I did and I can control larger product at a much cheaper price. The bucket it came in was nice bucket, more then half full of air, but I will stock it, after tossing the open bag, with my own bagged product at a cheaper price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The bucket was teh same bucket, There was bags at the bottom of the bucket. Bucket was mostly air though.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The product was in no way 90 servings...unless it was 90 little kid servings. water added still did not make it 90 servings
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It tasted like cheap grocery store boxed offbrand meals, One bag in the bucket was tossed as it was already cut and spilled.