Do you know if I can use these Solar Panels to charge the Yeti 1250? ***** They are AspectSolar EP60. I have two of them already.
ITEM#: 14794172Whether it's for back-up power, camping, tailgating, or light duty construction, the Yeti 1250 Solar Generator gets it done. This piece is silent, safe and can be used indoors or out.
- Most power available
- For power lights, tools, refrigerators, freezers and health care equipment
- Silent, no noise or fumes
- Safe to operate indoors, no cords coming from outside
- Chain together for additional power
- Power source options: Sun, wall, or car
- Approx. charge time: AC wall charger (80-watt) 16-20 hours
- Goal Zero two Boulder 3020-22 hours
- Car charging (30-watt) 40+ hours
- Shelf Life: Charge every 3-4 months
- Chainable: Yes, with other EXTREME 1250s and other 12V AGM batteries
- Charging port (2x 8.0mm)16-20V, 10A max (200W) each port
- Charging port (1x PowerPole)16-48V, 20A max (250W)
- AC standard US outlets (3x)110VAC 60Hz, pure-sine wave
- 1200W max total continuous, 1500W max short-duration
- 12V port (1x female car)11-14V, 10A max (120W), unregulated
- 12V port (2x 6mm)11-14V, 6A max each (72W), unregulated
- 12V port (PowerPole)11-14V, 30A max (360W), unregulated
- USB ports (3x)5V, 1.5A max (7.5W) each, regulated
- Battery type: Lead-acid (AGM)
- Battery capacity: 1250Wh (12V, 100Ah)
- Battery voltage range: 11-14.8V
- Life-span: Hundreds of cycles
- Fuses (standard car style)200A (4x 50A fuses in parallel)
- Inverter1200W pure-sine wave inverter
- Charge Controller20A MMPT
- Weight without battery: 16.9 Kg
- Weight with battery: 111 lbs
- Dimensions: 16 inches x 11.5 inches x 14.5 inches
- Tested and Certified FCC and CE
- Operating usage temp: 20-105F (-6-40C)
- Optimal Storage temp: 70F (21C)
Solar panels sold separately.
|Dimensions||16.00 in. x 11.5 in. x 15.00 in.|
|Warranty||180 day Manufacturer|
|Materials||Plastic, aluminum, 100 AHr AGM battery, electronics|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Helpful
- Most Recent
Unit is not complete, requires solar panels to function. Reviews are few, but one on amazon was excellent. Panels run about $200/eaRead More
Questions & Answers
Hello eduardonunez81, those would not be compatible with this generator. It is recommended that you use a Nomad 20, Boulder 30, or the Boulder 90 panels. Thanks for shopping with us! A.S.
If there are no solar panels, how can it be a solar generator? How is it charged? If you have to plug it in ,you need electricity . If you have electricity, you don't have a problem.
According to the Yelti website, this product has two Boulder 30 solar panels with ratings of 30 watts.
The manufacturer's rep has just informed us that the solar panels are not included on this item. They are sold separately. Please accept our apologies for this misinformation.
Does the unit come with the solar panels for charging, if not what are the solar panel specifications? If sold separately, do you stock the recommended solar panel?
This product does not come with solar panels for charging. In addition, there are no solar panels made for this product.
Not quite sure that what overstock is saying is true. If it has no solar panels, it's not a solar generator. Also see below http://www.rei.com/product/842690/goal-zero-yeti-1250-solar-generator-kit#reviews
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
From the mailbox to the numbers by the door, the front of your home can make a valuable first impression. It's time to get out your gloves, plant some flowers, and freshen up the front porch with a new door handle, planters and doormat. Your house will be glowing with curb appeal.
Do It Yourself - Home Improvement Tips
Do It Yourself: Home Improvement Tips from Overstock.com. These tips will help you avoid some common mistakes as you get started on your home improvement tasks.
Modern Kitchen Checklist
Modern Kitchen Checklist from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about modern kitchens and advice about our many brand-name products.
Top 5 Do-It-Yourself Home Improvement Projects
Top 5 Do-It-Yourself Home Improvement Projects from Overstock.com. Here are the best projects that will make a big difference in your home.
How to Cut Your Power Bill in the Kitchen
How to Cut your Power Bill in the Kitchen from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to cut your power bill in the kitchen and advice about our many brand-name products.
Home Improvement Buying Guide
Home Improvement Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about home improvement and advice about our many brand-name products.
5 Great Kitchen and Bath Projects
5 Great Kitchen and Bath Projects from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about kitchen and bath projects and advice about our many brand-name products.
5 Cheap Home Improvement Projects
5 Cheap Home Improvement Projects from Overstock.com. Small, inexpensive home improvement projects that can have a large impact on the look and feel of your home.
How to Install Kitchen Cabinets
How to Install Kitchen Cabinets from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to install kitchen cabinets and advice about our many brand-name products.
How to Save Money on Your Heating Bill
How to save money on your heating bill from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to save money on your heating bill and advice about our many brand-name products.
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details